/gen/

(17 KB, 506x533, stu2.jpeg)
Copied from the only post on /r/OlivierStu.
TW: Mental, Physical and S*xual Abuse
This is for education and awareness.
A man in the plus size community has been committing heinous acts against women for far too long. I have been quiet for sometime, but as my life progresses, it is time to tell my story.
As a mother to a beautiful little girl, I have now experienced a great deal of insight. And as a daughter to my wonderful mother, who was murdered by my father when I was only 16 years old, and experiencing domestic violence first hand growing up- I have feared/fear this individual, and I fear for the safety of the community. I am here to share my story, so that this man can be stopped. And I’m here to help the women who have been abused- you all have a story to tell as well.
Stu/Olivier was mentally abusive, physically abusive, and s*xually abusive towards me during our 6 year relationship and marriage. There were aspects of our relationship that were “toxic” at times, but I can say that through all of the manipulation, violence, and abuse towards me- I was never physical towards him (only ever in self defense), nor did I ever abuse or coerce him in any aspect during our relationship.
At some point into our relationship we had started an “open relationship” where my only requisites were that he let me know or “passed it by me”, which I would almost always agree to. And when he started to secretly have sex with others behind my back, I considered this cheating. I was concerned about diseases, pregnancies, ect. And I told him that I no longer wanted to be in a relationship, and that I would be returning to Canada- as he had asked me to move across the country to San Diego and we were living together. This is where the abuse really started to progress, as he didn’t want me to leave.
Before hand, he had moved me into an apartment, where he would leave me alone for 8 to 10 hours almost everyday. These were not work hours, he did not work outside of the home. The apartment was in a dangerous neighbourhood at the time, and I did not have my own vehicle brought to California yet. I moved half way across the world for him and sold my food truck business, just to be left alone and left by myself with nothing to do and not knowing anyone in San Diego. Looking back, this is where the abuse truly began.
When I wanted to leave the relationship the mental and emotional abuse continued, and the physical abuse began. He would insult me, manipulate me, gaslight me, threaten me, ect. The verbal abuse then turned physical when I had wanted some space, and I had also asked to be able to participate in the “open” aspect of our relationship- as he never allowed me to date others in the beginning. He was drunk one evening, and was so angry that he pushed me onto the bed and started beating me with open and closed fists. He said I deserved to be beaten. This was always his excuse, “I deserved it” and I was always to blame. It took me many years to realize that I actually was not to blame, I did nothing wrong, and he had done this to himself.
From there it only got worse. He would restrain me from leaving the house when I needed some fresh air, or when I wanted to walk away from conflict. He would block my Jeep in the driveway, or put me in a chokehold so that I couldn’t leave. He would put me down constantly, and bully me. I began to lose confidence and I became a shell of myself. He would threaten to have me deported when I was an Alien in the USA. And then when I did receive my green card, he would take it and my passport away, so that I couldn’t escape. He coerced me into s*x, and on instances r*ped me. He would spit in my face and treat me like dirt. He controlled my everyday aspects, even to go as far as hiding a tracker in my Jeep. He also controlled all of our finances- most of it being my personal savings from the sale of my business.
Over the years he manipulated me to pull away from close friends and even my family. I was lost. He would belittle me, scream at me, he would hit me or smash my possessions. Then the next day he would apologize and beg me to stay- he would promise to change and even go through one hundred day “no drinking challenges”. He did not drink often, and was abusive and violent even when sober. He started taking steroids to build muscle at one point, and it made him extra hot headed, and hard to deal with.
The abuse continued over the years and came to a head at one point where he forcefully spit in my face during a bash, and put me in a chokehold after verbally berating me, which lead to me getting a retraining order against him for the first time.
I slowly pulled away from him, as the restraining order helped me clear my mind. And I also began seeing a domestic violence trained therapist and even dating someone, which both really helped me be able to see what had been going on for all of the years prior. Stu forced me to sign contracts just to get him out our apartment, and even coerced me to agree to “non disclosure agreements”.
When the relationship ended between Stu and I. I found my current partner and he has been an absolute godsend. I put my current partner through so much as I tried to find myself again, and he helped me every step of the way. He has shown me what a relationship should be, as I met Stu when I was only 21 years old and never knew what love was.
This summary truly is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Stu. I have a laundry list of other incidents of abuse- to which I have video, photo and witness evidence.
He has allegedly s*xually assaulted, s*xually harassed, and r*ped over 35+ women in the community. (These are known instances). If you have a story to tell, as I have. Please feel free to share your truth- as it is time to heal. The women of the community deserve justice, and we must prevent this man from ever hurting another woman. He truly is the “Harvey Weinstein” of the community.
I have created an anonymous forum where anyone can share their story. I can also assure everyone that through this divorce process, Stu has never owned anything and is in debt. He will not be able to silence victims with lawsuit threats, as he has in the past.
I created XlencePlus and helped grow the business to what it is today- the vision I had for it is no longer there. I have taken it upon myself to continue to provide the community with events and bashes- feel free to look into “Pure Plus Events” we will be bringing you several events this upcoming fall and into 2023. I want you to know that you all have a choice when attending events. It is not fair that some have stopped attending events because an abuser and r*pist is the one hosting. Or because they don’t feel safe. This is a passion project for me, so I will continue to put my heart into events, and we will bring you the most entertainment possible for a new fairer price.
I am not sure what will happen to his models and websites as the divorce proceeds. But I will continue to advocate, and do my best to help any model who has been treated unfairly or assaulted.
I stand for the women who have been silenced. And the women who no longer have a voice- like my mother, who’s life was taken as the result of domestic violence and abuse. I will no longer be silenced by his threats.
I am so terribly sorry to all the victims of Stu over the past years. I still hold a lot of guilt over not being able to share my story sooner. Please help me as we make the plus size community a safer space, and we all continue to heal together.
Thank you 💕
Video evidence:
https://youtu.be/8yoa20Ut-0Q
>>19108 (OP)
Jesus christ. what a scumbbag i checked out the youtube video... he was saying that her mom deserved to die and that maybe her dad was right to murder her... fucked up stuff. also he has like a gay ass french accent or some european accent. what a shithead. Hope he gets arrested
Maybe I'm an oldfag but I thought it was common knowledge that Stu was a huge scumbag lol
What does this guy look like? I’m trying to put a face with a name.
>>19120
It is this is just newer models/women not knowing he's a shit head and to stay away and probably ignoring warning signs from others
Is this tumblr now?
>>19126
If I remember correctly, Lacey was his main girl after he split with Jenni. But this is a tell-all here.

Anyone who has been in this for a while knows what he's about.
Ay she was still whippin the jeep tho!! 💪😤
>>19127
Yes, now enjoy the blog posts.