/gen/

(622 KB, 1500x2433, eydb86yryzs51.jpg)
I saw a reddit sub called 'celebrity economy' or something like that with these little choice games and I thought it would be fun to make a BBW edition. Let me know what your choice would be and fill free to create your own and post in this thread.
(847 KB, 1500x2433, You Have 200 Points - Bracket Tiered.jpg) (1.3 MB, 2550x2767, Bracket Final Results.png)
Since I ran that bracket contest on /gen/ a while back I have access to data on who is the most desired. - figured I'd make my own based on the SSBBW division. Top tier are the final four, second tier are the losers of the third round, third and fourth tier are the other girls in the second round who didn't advance, with the third tier being the 4 that got more votes than the bottom tier. The only girl I swapped out was theillusiveham for Destiny - Sabrina was a bottom seed and Destiny got the most votes out of all the losers in the first round (that and I wouldn't put someone on a list I don't even know)

I also bumped up the points value since usually when I see these games, picking a top tier choice usually means you settle for an okay second & final pick to spend your points or you just get some variety from the bottom rung. I also bumped up the second tier points for the same reason, but with more quantity over quality. It might be too restricting to make the bottom two levels 75 & 50, especially if you're going with a 100 point pick. Maybe if there were a 5th row with 25 point girls I'd see it, but I've already devoted enough brainpower to this exercise.

On your game, I'd have a tough time deciding between BoBerry & Jackie OR BoBerry, Sadie, and Dankii. Either way, BoBerry's in my roster.
>>19090
thanks dude! would you mind making one of the bbw division as well?
>>19083 (OP)
mamahorker, luna, tess (for influence & connections)
>>19090
roxxie, luna
>>19090

a very good version. I think I'd pick plump princess (100) and sadie (100)