/gen/

None at the moment. Shit's too damn expensive for what little you get. I end up just making food at home 90% of the time now.
Spanish Diner at Little Spain in Hudson Yards, NYC. It's Spanish food (duh), a lot of Catalan but other regions as well. It's part of Jose Andras' food empire but not at all overpriced bullshit like other celebrity chefs' non-flagships. I've had 2 amazing meals there since they fully reopened post-covid. You're gonna spend some money but it's not outrageous, and the value ratio is higher than just about any place I've ever been. And there's a bar where you can just have a snack and a drink if you just want to check out the scene — super casual. Service is just friendly enough without being annoying and very professional.

The only downside is that a lot of people feel the same way I do about it so forget walk-ins, even on a tuesday afternoon. You have to reserve a weekday night table like two weeks in advance and forget weekends. Oh and specific to this site, it's BBW friendly — huge place with plenty of space between tables, no stairs, big comfortable chairs, etc, which is rare these days in NYC. And fwiw, Andras runs around the world feeding people in disaster and war zones so you're not giving your hard-earned $ to some egomaniac, harrasser cokehead.