/gen/

(135 KB, 739x786, Capture.JPG)
I'm at a crossroads with how to best organize Adeline's videos for example. In the past, I had all picture sets in one folder, all videos from her website in one folder, and then folders for Clips4Sale and OnlyFans.

But the problem with lumping everything together is missing out on the progression aspect of the fetish. I want to be able to see them closer to the order she made them; at least grouped by year.

Similarly, Sasha has Salacious Sasha videos, BigCutie videos, Clips4Sale videos and OnlyFans videos. And sometimes older videos were re-released in a newer platform.

Most BigCuties made it easy by numbering all their videos, though additional Clips4Sale can sometimes be difficult to place.

What does everyone else do? Anyone have any collections already organized that they want to share screenshots of what goes when? Or is everything for that model just thrown into a folder and mixed up?
Clipstore > Model's folder in alphabetical order.
My stuff is kind of a mess... Not quite a hoarder house but like one of those little hardware stores that's been around for 80 years and there's about 2' of space to walk around with shit piled up to the ceiling yet the owner knows where 90% of it is, and if he doesn't he just says Sorry, we don't carry that brand.
>>18552

Da fuq type of personification are you saying?
I sort content by year especially if they gain alot and "age" like Plump Princess, some people put the date in the titles but that seems like too much work. For OF pic-sets I do use the uploading date as the folder name.

If you DL Icaros thumbs for .flv will be generated btw.
>>18531 (OP)
"[xxx.xx.xx] (Insert Title Here)"

If she's on multiple websites then I just had the website source in parentheses at the end.
>>18531 (OP)
Until I get a certain number of videos from a model (approx 10) , I categorize them as "blob girls" or "fat girls" or a folder titled random which holds much vanilla content. I also have some folders for niche genres like "too fat for x". I even have on for the compilation videos made here on this very chan. Regarding the model specific folders, I do wish I had them categorized chronologically (to sort from lowest weight to highest) but it sounds like far too much work.
Using the BigCuties Blog and posts on Dimensions I've been able to figure out how to group sets and videos by year... except for Ash. The BigCuties Blog starts her at Set 30 in 2020 and I can't find any info on the earlier sets. Does anyone know which years Ash's Sets 1-29 came out?
>>18897

Those dates are definitely wrong, Ash started modeling for BC in like 2011-2012. Not sure where you could get accurate info at this point, though.