/gen/

(265 KB, 369x472, Screenshot (233).png)
Thought it best to post this here instead of the ssbbw board since I'm hoping for a bit of discussion as well.

Please post bbw/ssbbw femdom content. If possible none of this grainy old shit from like 20 years ago (I know I have one video like that in my mix but I found the one in black hot af. Preferably ssbbw sasha vids

Also serious question, how the fuck do you get a mommy dommy gf? Like most of the stuff online is related more so to women looking for men but there is very little when it comes to the opposite direction. Like femdom is relatively big as one of the more known niche fetishes. I know you can pay for stuff but like how do you actually get a dom or a switch as a dating partner? I NEED to know... for you know... a friend... definitely not me... no way...

Also in here is that Roxxie bully video, 2 vids of both jackie and roxxie getting those gummy bears pretending that they are people and one of sasha

Enjoy

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJKEtpbURpZXNCVFcpdWRHOHZZblkxYUVOQk4wdDI=
(169 KB, 850x1308, __makima_chainsaw_man_drawn_by_ratatatat74__sample-5f227a881a1d679b3fbc3ac024d2564f.jpg)
Funnily enough my Deutsche OP, I actually prefer femdom (usually) when the woman is more "sharp" in figure and face. Crushing and stuff aside of course; I just seem to have this broken split side to my fetish, where I think a tall powerful "girlboss" mommy-ish lady who commands me blazes me up in smoke as much as a girl with a big belly and thighs does. I've actually had fantasies of a woman like Makima (pic related) whipping ME into shape. A strong woman with cheekbones, chin, aristocratic profile that could kill.

It's like Fedom is more of a "Classical" ascended standard of female beauty while Fat is more ancient, Bronze Age, fertility goddess type fetishism. Being flung into the heavens versus basking in warm muck.

Similar principle applies with feet stuff where I rarely find female soles that aren't well-shapely and fit to be attractive, but that's another story.
I like searching Javlibrary for BBW and femdom. Xbbwx.com usually has some. I like IZM ICD.
>>18468 (OP)
My femdom fetish is out of control I want to call the woman in the pic mummy and get my ribs crushed by her so badly
mistresskayos was one BBW femdom that I liked back in the day, seems like she can gotten huge recently.
>>18468 (OP)
In my opinion an obese woman is not credible as a dom. You need control over yourself first if you want to "control" me...
>>21576
>what if they are actively gaining because they like being fat.
>>21576

guarantee 400+ lbs. on your chest would be pretty controlling