/gen/

(48 KB, 425x650, Frida Mofette 04.jpg) (352 KB, 2073x2622, Rosalina Stop Thinking.jpeg) (3.2 MB, 2500x2800, Winter Weight.png)
Okay, you got a nice wife and she's gaining weight. Thing is, her weight predominates one specific part of her body.
Which part would you prefer: boobs, belly, or butt? The places around those parts also get fat, but not by much.
>>18404 (OP)
>itt: we intercept /booty/ refugees
I would go for booba by all means necessary.
I really love women with giant hanging bellies and i'm lucky that my future wife feedee has a pretty big belly, I just need to feed her more to make it grow bigger
>>18404 (OP)
Big Hips and Ass has got to be the best. the models who got me into fatgirls were Jenni and Asshley etc so certainly got a type.
>>19762
Seconding this. It works good too when a bit of the fat creates a nice little stomach pouch too. It completes the Big Hips and Ass look. Asshley is literally perfect.
(47 KB, 600x792, 3cd.jpg)
>>18494
I've been thinking about this a few days... It's right. Honestly as much as I love jiggly pears with cellulite, there's something so adorable and a bit depraved about a woman with lots of visceral chub. A round, large, heavy, yet firm and rubbery gut. And a rubbery double chin and arms. This is part of why Layla is hot and she even loves getting more like a sphere. Unhealthier but sexier.

... also better belly button finger/fugging
>>18404 (OP)
Has to be a big fat belly. Either a big soft doughy jiggly belly or a big round slightly jiggly beachball belly. Both are so hot to me. Also would really build up that wife bod look
>>18404 (OP)
I do have a nice wife, and she's been gaining weight since we first met seven years ago. Her weight predominates her breasts and, now at more than 400 pounds, she is incredible.
>>18404 (OP)
Honestly, I'm an ass man, but I think I'd say boobs.
>Can always gain ass with exercise
>Can always stuff belly, and now it will have the side effect of making her boobs bigger
>>18404 (OP)
I'm too much of a belly man. I would like some slight distribution in the ass but not too much enough to look appealing. So like big belly that's just the right size with a very appealing ass
My wife’s 5’4”, weighs anywhere from 330-340. Big boobs, big ass, and BIG belly. Love that her ass and thighs are covered with cellulite.