/gen/

it'd be hotter if it wasn't an abusive practice imposed on children. sounds hot as a vague concept but in practice it's pretty sad (especially since it's falling out of fashion so it's actually harming the marriage chances of some of the girls forced into it). I think force feeding fantasies should stick to their current fantastical/sex logic scenarios and not try to approach reality by referencing actual cultural force feeding practices irl because I doubt any of them aren't nasty lol
>>18110

>>it'd be hotter if it wasn't an abusive practice imposed on children.

There's currently one dude who's asking if it's possible to take fat from a dead body. People here don't care about ethnics or morality.
>>18110
Ethically it’s not my job to change traditional culture. I will simply marry the unmarried.
>>18110
What's the harm in grooving on a millenias-old cultural practice that exists whether we like it or not? I seriously doubt its practitioners are checking fucking bbw-chan for validation. Meanwhile you're on a site dedicated to the objectification of women which causes all kinds of harm in the real world, so shove your flaccid moralizing down your own throat.
>>18110
Its their custom so meh, personally it would've been better if it was a coming of age stuff where the chick upon reaching legal adult age over where they are or whatever is just treated decadently and fed highly fattening foods
(55 KB, 535x307, fullsizeoutput_1aba.jpeg)
There's a village somewhere in Thailand where the women impose soft-leblouh on themselves.
>>18244

>>What's the harm in grooving on a millenias-old cultural practice that exists whether we like it or not?

According to most brain-damaged Americans, it's different and they don't like different. So they'll force their own customs onto others and act defensive when they refuse acceptance.

And afterwards is usually when a mass genocide occurs. Whether Native Americans or the Japanese.
Yall getting triggered cause a white dude says hes not turned on by torture.