/gen/

(6.4 MB, 4000x3000, liposuction-fat.jpg)
- asking for a friend
- friend wants to buy fat but cant find suppliers
- should be available from liposuction clinics? or after a person dies? why is it so hard to find?
- what are alternatives if its not legal?
- prefers human fat, especially female fat
- what are the legal consequences for different methods of obtaining it illegally? stealing from clinic, buying from black market, etc
- what animal fat is the closest to human fat as a last resort?
- thanks!!!
Most Normal BBW-Chan User
(11 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg)
I finallt now have an excuse to post this. Some of you fuckers are beyond weird, even for chan standards.
Terrible b8 but I feel compelled to point out for Buffalo Bill anon here that fat is a molecule and it is the same whether it comes from a human, or a whale, or a donkey dick. You don't *have* to kill anyone just so you know
>>17952
>fat is a molecule
>therefor all fat on the planet is identical
🤎
>>17952
No killing or hurting people. Liposuction exists. Sometimes people with fat die from natural causes.

Also, you're so fucking wrong about fat being the same. Compare lard to tallow. Tallow to schmaltz. Schmaltz to cod oil. Cod oil to whale blubber. Same with plant-based fats: compare corn oil, olive oil, avocado oil, and peanut oil. Fat is not fat!

>>17929
>>17963

Not for soap or bombs. More like:

>>17945

>>17953

I assume your comment is based. Goo work, Sir.
The stuff my keyboard wrist rest is made out of seems like a pretty good substitute. It's soft, jiggly, and has some weight to it. I wonder if anyone's ever thought to use it as post-mastectomy fake boobs. An entire fat suit made out of it would be something else.
(34 KB, 600x600, ec1.jpg)
Is this what I will become if I keep fapping to fat chicks
>>18046
I saw myself go from chubby girls, to bbws, to ssbbws, now death feederism. I'll off myself if it ever comes to this.
>>18046
>>18210
Yeah I've been into fat girls for a while saw my tastes grow to USSBBW but its also never really went higher, (I hate city/planet size art bs) I mean just recently we are getting some real FAT chicks and I'll grow my tastes with them, but yeah I've just been at where I've been for years on preference. So I think you stabilize wherever you end up but there's some real weirdos who can make you question your sanity.
>>18210
my brother in christ just stop wanking for 1-2 weeks and get outside more then youll get off to just chubby girls again
>>18247

>>and get outside more

You people don't do this by default? Don't you people have jobs or at least go to school?
>>18210
I had a moment of darkness last night. There I was, balls over the cold edge of the bathroom sink, strangling my Frankfurter over Adeline, when I started to think of that time she’d told us how much her mother was worried about her. As overfed as she was back then, she wasn’t truly beyond hope. She could have changed course. But I looked at her now, wading through her own fat, gasping for air, almost drowning in it, and I couldn’t help myself. I started thinking how soul crushing it must be to look on helplessly as the light you brought to the world fades, snuffed out by bloating rolls of mottled blubber, browning like the flesh of a half eaten apple. Right at that moment I splooged a mighty splooge, rising onto my toes and wresting my hose down into the basin to spare the toothbrush on its charger, but before I’d heaved the last pump down my shaft, I looked up and came face to face the spectre my own screen lit reflection. What kind of creature is this, staring back at me from the depths of the night?
Sorry about all that, but I had to get it off my chest,
>>18258
i empathize with your plight 100%. i utterly despise the dark side of the fetish
>>18258
>Marquis de Sade reborn as a deathfeedist, writes book drafts on imageboards instead of toilet rolls
More likely than you think
(1.5 MB, 4096x1846, SAMPLE.png)
just a small example of how to make a belly using a latex glove and water ...or you can fill it with whatever you want (I had to draw it, I couldn't explain it ijust writing)
>>18316
Lol But a pretty small one xD
>>18316

You're better off just sticking out your stomach. That small glove isn't going to do anything.