/gen/

(271 KB, 453x553, FNdBfhkWYAEAq0J.png)
what is it? been trying to do some of them but they suck shit, so thought I'd ask here
(38 KB, 640x589, ShopMaidOutfit.jpg)
>>17814 (OP)
The only thing i can think of that would not take ages to model is MakeAHuman with some bbw add-on sliders you can download from the app itself. I used it to illustrate the changes on the mc on a text game i was playing, fun times, even tho, you will have to take a lil time in making the char and downloading the correct sliders and clothes that work with that if you want, but from then, it is just adjusting the sliders at the pace or place you want.

Idk any other good option for fat morphs, people always use blender for shit like that, but, you will have to first learn how to use it and then do it from scratch, which, is too much work in my opinion for little things.

I wonder what editors have you been trying tho.
>>17814 (OP)
I've made some decent ones with Pixlr. cos it's free and fairly simple and quick. Just need to practice using it. My top tips would be to make multiple duplicate layers of the same image. The best morphs involve a lot of cutting and placement. The liquid tool and the cutting tool is 90% of the work and the retouch - clonestamp can help fix some of the tricker parts.