/gen/

(21 KB, 320x240, u08WRG2L8S9j8BDgmn9kHTQy4bqN1v_dj3KlUiYDJKU.jpg)
I was wondering what your favorite little things about fat bodies are? A big one for me is when a woman is wearing a one-piece swimsuit or a leotard, and their belly fat overflows into the leg holes. Another is when you look down the bottom of a woman's arm (as though you were looking down a pool cue) and you can see their arm fat hanging below their elbow. Stuff like that. What's your favorite?
For some reason I like when women get so fat they can’t see their feet or reach them
I absolutely adore fat arms, hands and fingers. But (in the spirit of this thread) one extremely specific thing I love is when a very fat woman has fat forearms that don't taper off at the wrist. Like, the fat sticks up an inch or two and stops just before the wrist. I'm not sure if I explained that very well.

I also love seeing the different ways fat can accumulate around the vagina. Sometimes the whole thing looks like a giant cameltoe, which is probably my favourite. My #1 favourite sexual activity is giving oral to girls like that. Nothing else even comes close.
Used to not care about back rolls much but since my gfs really started to fill in I’ve been obsessed. That like pad of fat that can form above the ass connecting the love handles. Fucking love double chins that are good for kissing and tickling.
Back rolls for sure, specifically the bulges above and below a woman's bra straps and backband. A woman with a lot of back fat is better for me than one with big boobs, I swear. Proof-positive I'm an FA I guess lol...

That little sideways crease on their inner forearms. Not all women get that but like back dimples a lot of them do. For me they're like an official fat girl marker.

The smell of sweat after exertion. I'm not talking about BO or anything nasty, just clean perspiration full of pheromones. Like when she's been walking around a while on a hot day and sits down close to you and her shoulders and arms are naked and kind of moist. It's impossible to describe but drives me insane. All women have it but like with everything else fat women have more of it.
(94 KB, 500x660, tumblr_nq69ux9FY81sudymvo2_500.jpg)
>>17086 (OP)
Back fat spilling out everywhere. I've sat beside someone on the train (200-220 lbs) and her body is just swelling due to the heat. Sweaty rolls of blubber that she has to air out. I'm seriously eye-fucking her fat rolls.
>>17202
Preach. I was at an outdoor wedding recently, it was hot af and the BBW sitting in front of me and just to the left was wearing a dress with huge arm holes that allowed two giant wads of back and underarm pudge spill out, pink and glowing with sweat. She was visibly uncomfortable (like all of us) and moved around a lot, and each time the rolls jiggled around like boobs. It definitely made what was otherwise an obligation/chore into something enjoyable.
(1.4 MB, 1080x1406, Screenshot_20220630-141527-531.png)
Face and neck gains are some of my favorite things. I love cheeks that get fatter and makes her eyes always look like she's squinting. Another great one is when her neck gets so fat, that it pushes on her earlobes a little bit.

This before/after of Roxxie makes me diamonds. This is hotter than most other before/Afters to me. You can see the gain in her face, and that neck roll/double chin combo is one the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Honorable mention to fat chests/shoulders. Love when a woman gets bulky in their upper chest/shoulders, looking plush a padded. Like sexy linebacker pads. Lol!
>>17316

love when the cheek and neck fat frames a face in such a way that you can picture the thin face buried in all the luscious fat

also love when shoulders are so fat that bra and shirt straps dig in a bit and they get those indents. that's a woman who has too much food to eat to bother doing any exercising
>>17316

>MaKeS mE DiAmOnDs

Y'all think you sound cool when you write this, but it's so god damn cringe lol
>>17333
>Y'all
This is extremely gay if you're not southern.
>>17341
Black people here in the Northeast say it all the time.
>>17342
Are you black?
(77 KB, 827x811, 81650797-A211-4535-913F-AC1DF6FBA251.jpeg)
>>17316
I love this b&a, I've been looking for it for years. Do you have the other one from the same set, where you can see her whole body?

Also, yeah, the transitions of a double chin, pushing down into a thick neck roll, spreading out into soft flabby fat-laden traps/shoulders, going down into ham arms, they're great. >>17320
(201 KB, 828x1454, C9E343D6-2719-44A4-B917-BCA79F35184B.jpeg)
idk but pics like this where you just know they’re hefty are amazing the arms and the slight double chin are just a work of art
I love it when a girl wears a too-tight tank top and her tit meat sticks out of the sides
>>17740
BY JOVE, this Ethiop' makes my naked sword as hard as the claymore of the Scots
>>17745 Oo hard agree.
I also love when you can see the line going down their stomach? Like, in the same way a six-pack of abs is separated down the center along a line crossing the navel, some people have a slight dip along that seam in their fat, making their belly have two tails, for lack of a better term. I like that. You can see it more in apron bellies, not double ones.
>>17086 (OP)
The belly covered up, whether work attire or casual. It could be sticking out, it could be like an apron or it could just be jiggly when they're walking or making an abrupt action.

A lot more women have a belly than they let on, but it is such a little thing.
>>17820
I love when an apron belly gets the 'cleft' at the bottom, when it gets low and saggy enough, and that is visible through their pants.
Not sure how little it is but the sheer variance in how a SSBBW's ass shape can vary when she's sitting versus standing.
I like it when a girl sharts on a hand cake and eats the shark fart
>>17842
Love a girl that's shorter than you but when you're both sitting, she's taller cuz of her enormous fat ass
>>18159
Sorry but who is she…for science
(709 KB, 481x856, 20170116000333-0c7599da-la.png)
I love fat girls using seat belts over their bellies, weirdly arousing

Pic related of retired model Porcelain Piggy
>>17086 (OP)
maybe i'm just a vanilla bastard, but one of the things that i find really cute is when you can use someone's belly as a pillow or even a partial mattress. it's cute to me for some reason
I don't know why, but I have a thing for heavy breathing. Like when a fat girl gets out of breath. That shit turns me on.
(36 KB, 500x500, artworks-6ZfbKT6nxHtUfTDq-f4pVtA-t500x500.jpg)
Might as well post some of my niche things/kinks. Not dealbreakers if they don't have them of course, but some favs.

> SSBBW and fatties in formal or otherwise daytime clothes

Not that scantily clad or nude BBWs aren't hot, they are, but there's something really hot about that much weight packed into clothes that you might see walking down the strets. Double points if it's super tight and you can see VBO and stuff.

> Goth and Emo
Not everyones type, and certaintly not new, but something about greedy goth girls really does work for me.

> heels or sneakers
One of the more weirder obviously 'fetish' things here, but I really like when you can see fatties in shoes like this. Don't have a thing for feet either, just think it looks neet. Weird, but hey.

> "Too fat for x transit"
There was a thread on this in SSBBW a while back I recall, but something about stories about 'Being too fat to fit in a car seat' or videos of 'talking about needing to buy 2 extra plane tickets and a seatbelt extender' (think Boberry did this one iirc) are really hot.

> BBWs or SSBBWs just reading out fantasies
Pretty vanilla thing, but just goes to show that sometimes even just basic fat chat videos can work.

> faux denial or pretending to be skinny
A fattie wearing obviously tight and revealing clothing, talking with a mouthfull of food, and joking about all her friends, all while talking about how ;'fit' and 'skinny' she is, and flaunts herself arround like she isn't hundreds of pounds overweight? Real hot.

> deathfeedist and morbid health stuff
Again, not everyone into it, and good content can be hard to come by, but retelling a fantasy, making a video about a doctors visit that's caked with details, recreating a fantasy, or anything that features that morbid darker stuff really is an instant buy in most cases.

> How big some SSBBWs are even when they lay down flat
There was a Juicy Jackie video and set where she was dressed up as a bunny, but she was lying on a bed for a few photos/seconds, and not only how high her ass was when laying down, but how fat her belly was laying up. just seeing how *large* she is was perfect.

> SSBBWs and BBWs joking and talking casually about how fat they are, even morbid stuff

Sure content that draws out erotic elements and move at a slow, romatic pace are cool, but clips of an fatty joking about how they;re dominating the buffet, laughing about eating herself to a heart attack, and just generally talking in a laid back and informal way about their gain? That is also very hot.

Anyway there's just a few things I like in my pics, videos, stories and so on. Probably missing some, but eh, that's life
>>18394
I love this too. I love the “totally have their shit together” look on someone who is superfat. It’s the paradox of social conformity and non-conformity that is on point
>Transit/cars
I think I love this one too because it highlights how different life is for a really big person, and in a publicly noticeable way
>>18394
>>18412

>the virgin "trashy fat slob" fetishist, the chad "SSBBW in formalwear" admirer

Thirded, this is a huge turn-on for me.
A few:

- Being asked to do things that she could easily do, but she's too lazy to get up from the couch. Like fetching the remote, grabbing a napkin, etc.

- A nice, loud belch echoing down the hallway from the other room.

- Worn down furniture. Like a nice dip in the couch where she usually sits or wear marks on your passenger side car door from her ass being wedged against it.

- Having your arm fall asleep from cuddling together for too long.

- The grunts that come with any physical exertion. Sitting up, getting off the couch, etc.

- When she idly talks about food without acknowledging that the portions mentioned are huge, or if you happen mention any dessert in passing she just gives a sensual "mmmmmmm" and "now I want [x]."

- Sheer confidence and casualness with being very fat. Like just mentioning her fupa like it's a thing everyone has.

- When she's clearly a bad influence on her skinnier friends without actively meaning to be.

- When you lay your head on her belly and can hear it gurgling.
>>18412
>>18394
> totally have their shit together
Boberry doing random shit now is miles more interesting than any sets she was making before. Current Boberry best Boberry.
I really hope BBW models/content creators are reading this. You guys are all talking about the same stuff I love, while I thought I was in a small minority.

Come on ladies, GTF off your couches, put some clothes on and just film yourself doing normal shit lol. It's way hotter and than acting out a fake binge and not much more effort than sitting there jiggling your belly.
i'm getting into how my partner hums when she eats. It's not something that happens every time; mainly it's when she's snacking after smoking up or after a long day. Something animalistic about it, and I like that in a woman.
Sweat. Not the stench that comes with it. Just the sweat. Slippery ass cracks, back fat and inner thighs. That’s my shit
I guess like other posters here, I enjoy dark, morbid, and health issues stuff. However, I specifically like heart/cardiovascular stuff the most.

High blood pressure, palpitations, chest pains, hearing a fast heartbeat, descriptions of clogged arteries and the like, that's what I'm talking about.

If an SSBBW were to make a video where they played into the morbid side, talked about a fantasy of their heart struggling to pump blood through fat-clogged arteries, her erratic heart beat making her feel so out of shape, their school nurse using a stethoscope and being concerned at a young age, and cholesterol clogged veins leading to a heart attack, all and similar stuff as she stuffs herself, I would explode
I love it when a fat chick gets on all fours and you can see the underneath of her huge belly hanging down between her legs. Bonus points if it's hanging low enough to touch whatever surface she's on
>>17342
Black people have Southern roots, it's how they started speaking the way they do
Another one is stuff with cars. Say you're the same height as a woman, and then you both get in the same car. Suddenly, seated, she's got a good two inches over you, because of the fat on her ass and thighs.
Or, how her thighs dig into the parking brake a little bit. Maybe she's big enough to where her thighs spill over the cup holders, making them unusable. Likewise, a person this size probably needs an extender for her seatbelt. Not to mention noticing how the car rocks and dips down when she gets in, makes the car almost bottom out going over railroad tracks
I like it when they fart
>>18429
The only time I've ever bothered watching anything to do with Boberry is now, when she's just doing normal shit and regularly dressed. I suspect part of it is it being difficult to comprehend the size of some of these women when they're just sat on a sofa, but out in the real world you begin to understand just how massive they are.
(92 KB, 563x1000, b7213fbd6463054eef428ecf6ebaca11.jpg)
>>18857

I gotta add onto this.

SSBBWs in those stretch denim pants. This was brought on becuase one of my best friends is also a chubby chaser, and his wife (also one of my best friends) has visibly gained weight. The whole gang was at a show last night, and her bubble butt was POURED into stretch denim jeans like these, with a seriously scrunched waist also showing her belly. Just, unf, I'm so jealous of him because she is SO attractive and SUCH a powerful woman lol
>>18221
This
I never knew how soft one can be and have taken a few snoozes in them