/gen/

(16 KB, 259x383, Feedposter.jpg)
Hey guys. Have you watched "Feed" movie? Is it worth watching it? Please share your opinions.
>>17073
Carrie Baker-Reynolds was exquisite! She definitely weighs a bit more than the 350lbs stated in the film.
>>17061 (OP)
I saw a movie called Feed on a pirate site and it ended up being a different one about anorexia ironically lol. Shame because it was actually good, I watched this Feed later and... it's really not good as a horror movie or a fetish movie
>>17073
Ezra Miller's breakout role! Hits different.
It's not good. Piling on to recommend City Island instead. It's just a subplot, but big thumbs-up for fat lust as depicted by an FA screenwriter/director, so it's actually hot.
(95 KB, 585x585, Bates-Motel.jpg)
>>17096
There's a failed plot twist witrh Alex O'Loughln killing his mom, and he's reliving it with each woman he feeds.
(95 KB, 585x585, Bates-Motel.jpg)
>>17096
There's a failed plot twist with Alex O'Loughln killing his mom, and he's reliving it with each woman he feeds.
>>17074

Looks cool, thanks for recomendation!
>>17096
Yeah same. One guys called Feed “unmasterbatable.” That pretty much sums it up.

City Island wasn’t dark, but definitely relatable. And the actress is actually kind of attractive.
>>17073
Ezra Miller gettomg to live out my 15 yesr old dream here. Although i cant imagine any model reacting like that in real life finding out their neighbours kid is a subscribed to their website.
>>17172
IMO (and maybe only IMO) sexual mentoring by an adult woman who has their shit together is what every (straight) 15 year old boy needs. Would have helped me out lol. Truth is she'd be sent to prison if his parents found out but then that's why it's a movie.

>>17177
It's not a great movie but that aspect of it is great. FAism has very little representation in media and culture in general and when it is depicted, we're either monsters or jokes.
Oh now say it ain't so chilidog
Where's Tails, chilidog? Chilidog, you so crazy
>>17177
Extremely refreshing to see the fetish depicted as a fun quirk rather than a crime against humanity. Glad I ended up watching the movie, I wish that this type of representation would show up more often.
>>17218
>pushes glasses up nose against eyes
Technically that is Sonic Underground.
I got your chilli coming right up. Give me 10 minutes
Sally > Sonia > Amy > Rougue
>>17073
I just watched this movie, thanks to this recommendation and I never knew I needed this, lads are there any other movies that depict feederism in a similar light?
I remember seeing clips of this movie on youtube more than a decade ago. It both disturbed me and awoke something inside me.
>>17409
None I've seen so far, the closest was one episode of Bones, where there was a fat (possibly FA) nightclub as a plot device. Everywhere else we are the joke or the degenerates.
(166 KB, 652x900, 583_lae_ricki_lake_1989_a4-copy.jpg)
>>17409
Do you like seemingly uninformed, tone-deaf, and ill-articulated takes?
America Ferrera looks fine but the bar for "fat" is so low that it's depressing. Shallow Hal has good intentions but all it really boils down to is a bunch of fat jokes: Jack Black holding up oversized panties, a chair breaking, her eating lots of food, etc. I Feel Pretty was similarly bad. (Amy Schumer has had work done. Total disrespect on top of everything else.) Pretty sure that just leaves Babycakes (1989). Does anyone remember that? Ricki Lake plays a young, depressed, overweight woman who falls for a guy who works at the train station. She doesn’t try to get his attention by going to the gym to get more fit.
>>17640
Fat scenes in movies are really bad usually. Mostly its a garbage inaccurate fat suit and very little things that turn on feederists, like gorging or whatever.
Ironically, horror films seem to make more accurate depictions of fat. But so rarely does it create that blend where it's genuinely fappable.
(162 KB, 1710x900, Melissa-McCarthy.jpg)
>>17641
>Ironically, horror films seem to make more accurate depictions
You know, like those crappy movies Melissa McCarthy stars in? Those are friggin scary.
>>17177
Wow she actually is really attractive. And she definitely weighs more than 350 lol, unless she’s like 4’11 or something
>>17651
Wondering what CBR's looked like since this photo has been one of the great FA mysteries of the last decade. We'll probably never know, but maybe one day...