/gen/

(65 KB, 800x610, e01186e8dc3e726e4d3aa54870ea2075-800.jpg)
Bros, I want to know whether you've ever tried to pick up or carry your girl, you know like a bridal carry. I lift regularly but my girl has about 5 inches and about 185 lbs on me so I'm probably out of luck. lol
>>16808 (OP)

If there's one thing I fucking hate it is African Americans. That or disengenuity.
>>16809
I'm not exactly a fan of niggers myself.
>>16810

You sure could've fooled me, shadow
>>16811
Excuse my choice of vocabulary then. I assure you I am being entirely genuine.
>>16812

Good for you
>>16808 (OP)
if by "has 5 inches" on you means that your girl is almost half a foot taller than you, then congratulations
me and my girlfriend a few weeks ago went to the lake for a swim.
She stands 5'5 tall and currently weighs around 260 lbs.
I'm really skinny, I'm 5'10 tall and weigh 145-150 lbs.
generally she is afraid of being picked up by me because she know how heavy she is, and is afraid of falling and getting hurt, but since we was in the water (at our stomach level), that day she insisted on being picked up (even if she would fall, she would not get hurt).
she made me hold her in my arms, and then on my back for tens and tens of minutes... I didn't admit it to her, so as not to make her uncomfortable, but I was pretty exhausted., lol
she even insisted that I carry her around with her sitting on my shoulders as if she were a child, I am surprised (and pretty proud) that everything went in the right way and that I was able to support her without letting her fall
I did chicken fights with a friend who's about 350 lbs as a partner at a pool. I thought I could hold her up but instead I felt my spine pop a little, like cracking knuckles, when she hopped on my shoulders. I was sore for a few days after. Needless to say, we lost before the matches began, since our top heavy combo lost balance.

She did put me on her shoulders though, and I felt how soft her belly was with my heels