/gen/

(91 KB, 576x1024, NINTCHDBPICT000666197131.jpg)
Does importing to coomer.party get you banned from the onlyfans you're ripping? Can they tell it was you who uploaded the content?

Pic unrelated
>>16595
jessubject22
>>16599
She make content? If so where at?
(299 KB, 750x769, 1641818087032.png)
>>16599
Goddamn, tiktok is a fucking brainrot.
I used alternative frontend, but it still looked vomit inducing. Why does she have to act like a fucking clown, fuck. That's not even funny, it looks borderline mentally ill and overall disgusting. It was painful to scroll through hunting for content, but oh anyway.
>>17365

I feel like you literally answered your own question! Why is her content not hot? Because she’s a cringe TikTok user who’s basically using her fat as a joke to get over her insecurities while she loses weight. It’s our problem that we get boners from just the sight of a cute girl’s belly flopping about, to get mad that she doesn’t make it more sexy is ludicrous!
>>16564 (OP)

no it does not. and not because of technology no they cannot.

although with a niche model if they have one new subscriber all week long and then see a coomer.party rip they can use their brain to put two and two together and ban you.

also that sort of information could exist in the code for onlyfans, it just doesn't currently.
>>16564 (OP)
lmfao this bitch putting googly eyes on her belly
I love it, looks like a boneless Oobi
>>17435
her best content is her old content. Imo she's in that awkward phase between still chunky and cute then thin which is what I think she's going for. I think the googly eyes on her belly are more a cop out for haters telling her to cover up but who knows?
But how do you import from Only Fans to comer.party....I've been trying to for almost 2 days.