/gen/

(27 KB, 400x400, avatar_400x400.jpg)
If you sign up for a monthly subscription do you get access to view and download all videos for one particular model?

Is that how it works?
No, you subscribe to Bigcuties and you get a randomly assigned model's content. You can't choose who you subscribe to sadly
Go to a models page, and subscribe make sure you're able to make payments with CCBILL
Just go to the models page/ site. You'll have access to it for 30 days. They don't do zip files for pic sets so you'll have to download them as you view. Prepare for lots of Right Click/ Save As

It's said there is a add on for browsers that will grab everything. I've never used one so I can't confirm.
>>16491
I use the sitecrawler app, it's fast and works great. Puts everything into subfolders so you can easily trash the html, thumbnails, etc and keep the good stuff.
(61 KB, 800x800, 676165.jpg)
Anyone know of a Instagram scraper that is not a command line tool (I tried Instaloader I can never get pip install to work)? It seems like all of them stopped working recently, DownAlbum was my mainstay.

Imginn has buttons below every post that you can click to grab the "cdninstagram" links but it only shows public profiles and you have to click on and sift through them for posts with multiple photos.