/gen/

(5 KB, 135x135, logo.png)
What do you think about this website? Is it accurate? Are there important things missing?
Age from most models are wrong on bbwwiki
No, its pretty bad. Fine to browse around and maybe find some new lust objects but the info is more often than not wrong.
(44 KB, 636x597, tumblr_p7pw9dJxOb1vcvj56o1_1280.jpg)
>>16482
They really should list their birthdates, tbh.

And yeah, a lot of it is outdated. There used to be more active editing but a lot of models and those close to them fought to have stuff removed. I remember that being particularly the case with BC Summer.
There's a lot more dead BBWs than there are listed.
I'll go against the grain and say something positive. I appreciate the work that has gone into it so far. It's nice to be able to see some stats on these models, particularly their height and age, which is usually unclear. Also very nice to see a list of which models have claimed to be feedees.

It's nice to have some info preserved from the early web days of Dimensions magazine/website. Also a more complete list of BigCuties models, considering some have been memory-holed to the point of not even being listed as Retired.

I'd like to see the models' site links updated as some of them now have defunct clips4sale pages. Updating their latest weights is up to any user who sees their latest weigh-ins or Feabie updates.