/gen/

(43 KB, 1280x720, 2000x2000.1.jpg) (3.4 MB, 1366x766, groceries.webm)
IDK why but all I think about is eating pussy/ass from behind. Content like this gets me so fcking hard. My GF is a lightskin bbw with a nice round big ass. When seeing her walking by after a shower, I just wanna bend her over and eat it from the back.

Sad thing is, she is not THAT into it. Everytime we have sex I try to eat it from the back or have her sit on my face. She agrees less then half of the times asked. Any anons with the same fetish or with any tips on how to handle xD?
That's SOP for me, I love it too. If she's not into it she's either uptight about her body and/or sex, or you're doing it wrong lol.
My partner sits on my face and I eat her pussy out while she's blowing me. It's very sexy to me. Especially when it gets to the point of her rubbing her pussy back and forth on my tongue. But she isn't "big" just has a huge ass
I fantasize about it a lot and always want to do it during sex. Being underneath my gfs ass is hot and she doesn't shower very frequently, so I smell like her afterwards.