/gen/

(5.7 MB, 1170x2532, 0F649A7F-6AD7-46D5-9444-15EBAD6A7045.png)
Talk about some of your encounters with some fat ass women.

I’ll start

>find local girl on FF, profile is relatively inactive but posted snapchat on bio.
>add her on Snapchat and explain where I found her username, who I was, etc
>get to know her and she is super fucking cute in the face. Assumed she was maybe like 200lbs or so.
>450 fucking lbs
>Was interested in feederism but never tried it with anyone
>we decide to hangout and just see if our chemistry was there socially and we hit it off as friends
>Next time we hung out, I proceeded to fuck her and feed her. We took turns me switching top and bottom and obviously it was way sexier when she was on top.
>crushed by all her glorious flab
>her talking dirty about how she wants to be fatter, etc etc
>proceed to do things with her over a few months.
>she probably had another dude on the side because I took a 4 month break without seeing her and she was weighing in at 500lbs now
>proceed to do our thing for old times sake
>she is so fat while she’s ontop that I can’t even find the hole, she’s too fat to reach to put my dick in her, and she was so worried she was going to break my bed.
>She suggests we try on the carpet
>lay down and totally smothered by her fat ass while my hard dick thrusted into some fat wanting it so bad to be her pussy.

I’ve had sex with what society would consider very attractive thin girls and no one has made me cum faster or harder than her weighing in at 500lbs

(Pic related)
Biggest I’ve ever been with was 450lbs, met her on tinder. Started texting back and forth was real open about feederism from the start. She’s not a feedee but likes to eat, and wants us both to get fatter. Met up and had sex. It was amazing started by eating her out, feeling her thighs wrap around my head, her fupa practically taking up my whole face. After she came it was my turn. Started in standard missionary watching as her stomach move back and forth like waves in an ocean nearly got me there. To finish the night she got on top, and I busted like I’ve never busted before.
Nice dude!

Biggest gal I've been with is my current FWB at ~360 or so. She was on top when we were on the carpet and she was seriously putting the pressure on my pelvis lmao, it was great.
I've noticed that we NEED the floor for the bigger gals, I just need the leverage on her.