/gen/

(4.8 MB, 720x1280, SnapInsta_10000000_5204024049654398_7652892448201168310_n 4 copy copy copy copy copy.mp4) (4.9 MB, 720x1280, SnapInsta_271344436_618096599405326_2801133163801006551_n 2.mp4)
What are the best states for thick, curvy, wide hipped, huge booty white women like this? I’ve seen people say the south is pretty good. I need a woman like this in my life.
States in the US*
>>14770
Oh yes I do.
Central Missouri. I don't know what it is in that part of the state but good god. Nothing but huge ass women from all races.
>>14773

So we talking like Columbia and Jefferson?
>>14788

Pretty much. Including Sedalia.
>>14768 (OP)
Well, where I live I met up with a geeky ssbbw with a tremendous ass, although she works 24/7 we rarely go out. Turns out she's from Venezuela.
>>14773
this is the info I need, I want big asses of ll races. Variety is better!
>>14792
How did you initially meet her?
Probably mainly in the south or Midwest. And probably a few on the East Coast and West Coast in certain pockets.
As someone who lives in a fit west coast city I’m always astounded by the number of conventionally attractive white women in the south and Midwest that are chubby to large like it’s no biggie. I’m settled down now but it’s to the point where it’s very clear I spent my college years and early 20s in the wrong place.

Here, their counterparts would have long succumbed to the pressure to join the lululemon lifestyle.
LA
>>16221
Uhhhh I can confirm that there is absolutely zero ass in Manhattan, I have no idea what this guy is tlaking about. Unless this is like a joke about places with no ass...? If it is then Im just a retard but if this is serious, DO NOT go to manhattan expecting ass, I made that mistake, lived there for a year, and I kid you not I literaly interacted with one single fat woman (granted she was easily 400 pounds) the entire year. They dont value looks in new york, only money and intelligence, so all the women are really really ugly.

I've lived all over the country, theres a pretty even distribution of ass throughout, i think theres a disproportinately more amount in the midwest and southeast, but other than that youre gona find ass anywhere. EXCEPT NEW YORK. also I fucking love new york, and miss living there every single day, and when i settle down i want to in new york, so im not just being a hater.
>>16249
I see them all over Bronx, Brooklyn or Queens.
I even chased one (what I thought was an easy target) at work, but I was batting out of my league.
>>14768 (OP)
Piling on to say South and Midwest is most bang for your buck. Suburbs not cities if you're looking for white women, though NOLA is a gold mine with the day trippers/tourists and bachelor parties rolling through from all over the South.

>>16249
Not zero but yeah, you may as well be in Northern Europe below 96th Street for the amount of BBWs in general. Possibly the worst place for big-assed white chicks in the USA. Northern Manhattan — Harlem and Washington Heights — have loads of black and brown big booties but that's not what the OP was looking for.

FWIW Brooklyn and Queens has been surprising me lately with the number of huge-assed hipsters I've seen. When I was a lad hipsters were among the most fatphobic demos out there but SA has become another badge on the SJW sash for millenial-zoomers. It allows girls to eat like crazy and wear whatever tf they want. Legal pot doesn't hurt. Nirvana.
(715 KB, 2048x1536, FaceApp_1654583300956.jpg)
>>16266
>hipsters were among the most fatphobic demos out there but SA has become another badge on the SJW sash
Looking forward to the Lindsay Ellis piece on "Fatphobia portrayed in Pixar movies" only to then detour for a 1/3rd of the video to rant about the subject