/gen/

(177 KB, 2048x1536, received_1323185618199984.jpeg)
My gf has a habit of stress eating but manages to be around 62kg/170cm,
she always says that she wont be fat but seems to enjoy when I call her a chubby seal and she hates sports. She also has a female friend that over the months would invite her over to eat lots of sweets and lazy around watching netflix, that friend also seems to be into being a fat girl, cuz a few times she said that she would get fat and get a liposuction while living with my gf in the future (they are best friends), but never seems to take steps due to social pressure and her having a BF that probably isnt into feederism.
I myself enjoy bbws and wouldnt mind my gf at 80 but I dont explicitly take steps to change her in any way. Only sometimes id give her a candy and a love letter (always enjoyed toffiffe within)
And well technically over the 8 months of our dating she went from 57 to 62
So im asking if she has potential

Also i know this looks like fucking r/relaionshipadvice but i dont think that there is any other place where you'd get that info

Her belly is pic related
Pięknie. I think you should try to definitely ease her into a discussion about growing fatter, because she seems to have a body that would look amazing with more weight
>>14663 (OP)
>she would get fat and get a liposuction
New fetish unlocked
>>14668
I was going to comment on that actually haha. As much as I love efficient weight gain, there is something strangely deoravedly hot about the pure decadence, almost evil of being such a senseless superficial pig then getting the lard sucked out anyway. Like all that food wasted off you when people are starving you sick selfish bitch. And it will be grown back anyway..
If she starts to eat to manage stress, thats a sign that she will keep eatin' to deal with stress in future as well and whole thing will change to habit, at this point it will be really hard to change that, with you just being OK about that might be unsolveable. That might lead to more weight, but your golryfing her new look might put out any concerns about creeping weight.