/gen/

(28 KB, 854x480, o1d0koal7v10fau2g1sld1ic410k5p.mp4_1_480_1546891380.jpg)
You read it a lot in feederism erotica; Slim woman is abducted, held captive, and fattened; evil step dad abuses and force feeds his teenage daughter; etc. But has there ever been any real life cases of it? Or any that come close? I'm morbidly curious, and sometimes wonder if there's an 800lb blob girl locked away in someone's basement that no one knows about.
Could that be happening somewhere right now in the world? Maybe, people can be sick fucks it’s entirely possible. But really in the cases where the feedee regrets their extreme weight gain it’s usually because of the emotional manipulation by their feeder. Which is close to the scenario just not as extreme, on paper at paper at least, but still terrible.
Only reason there's no cases of it happening is because I'm just really good at what I do.

In all seriousness I don't think there has ever been an actual case of this occuring
I seem to recall reading an article from around 2002 or so about a Mexican family who were basically kidnapped at gun point by someone dressed as Ronald McDonald and force fed for ages, and they all gained several hundred pounds, but I can’t find anything anywhere. If someone can find it, I’d be interested in reading it again.
If you count harems as a form of captivity/slavery/abduction or at least manipulation, there are historical cases of the women trapped in these seraglios and royal courts, being fattened up by their sultan lover. There was one medieval caliph who made one of his wives so obese she needed up to four slave girls just to get up and waddle around.

Outside of that verified incident, I mean with how widespread slavery was and still is in pure numbers, there has to be at least a few cases of servants being fattened to obesity by their masters for several reasons. It is mathematically certain after hundreds of millions of people, there's going to be some fetishist lords.

Outside of that, in "modern" Western crime, I vaguely recall some snippets of derails of crimes relating to this but I don't know. It would be absurd if there wasn't at least one case.

>Truth is stranger than fiction

A true aphorism - remember the Florida Man memes?
>>14683
>verified incident
Source?
>>14651 (OP)
Ye bruv I did it to your mum innit
I share your morbid curiosity. I haven't ever heard of anything like it apart from aforementioned medieval tales.
>>14715
Calif Hisham and his wife, story told by Birun snd others. But it was not the caliph who made her so fat, she got so fat by herself
"Al-Tīǧānī continues with anecdotes about ʿAbda bint ʿAbd Allāh ibn Yazīd ibn Muʿāwiya, a member of the Umayyad house who was married to the caliph Hišām ibn ʿAbd al-Malik (reigned 105-125/724-743). Quoting from the eleventh-century scholar al-Bīrūnī, he recounts that “she was exceedingly fat and could not stand without the help of three or four slave girls.” In a rather cruel interaction, Hišām offers her a priceless pearl if she stands up unaided; she does so with great exertion only to fall on her face and bloody her nose, upon which he gives her the pearl."

Its from the work youbshould see in general
https://journals.openedition.org/anisl/3059