/gen/

(125 KB, 1280x719, frenchfry_bouncing_inflation_lilo_and_stitch_by_tom1291_ddtaegq-fullview.jpg)
Title says it all. What TV show episodes / movies / whatever got you into this? What was the thing that made you realize you had this fetish?

For me, one of the biggest was the episode of Lilo and Stitch with French Fry. I always wanted the episode to end with the characters simply gaining endlessly, rather than being the victim of an experiment trying to eat them.
I think this is begging the question. Media didn't make me have this preference, but certain media is memorable because I already had a preference for fat women that I didn't fully know how to express at a young age.

As a 3-4 year old, the Rugrats episode where Angelica becomes essentially immobile is one that sticks out. Believe it or not I was already having daydreams and fantasies about fat, spoiled women by that age, so that episode was burned into my memory.

I also recall an obscure cartoon short about eating all the potato chips in the world, except the last green chip from the bottom of the bag. Google says it was called Weird Answer Kommand, and watching it again does not live up to the hype.
(398 KB, 428x530, Screenshot 2022-03-28 233855.png)
https://youtube.com/shorts/9Lg_dc75qrc?feature=share

Summary: Hank green tells us that in the wild, Pandas are quite fat despite having a diet of bamboo. This is at least in part due to the presence of the micro bacteria Clostridium butyricum present which produces butyriate, which changes and increases fat storage and metabolism.

Turns out in Japan and other parts of Asia, you can buy clostridium butyricum as a probiotic.

https://www.ebay.com/p/1840397219

I'm no microbiologist or panda biologist, but any thoughts on this?Could introducing more of this bacteria into peoples gut microbiome change human metabolism and fat storage in a safe manner?
I'm not exactly sure, but it may have had something to do with Templeton's weight gain in the old animated Charlotte's Web movie.
>>14097

Allot of these can be written off as playful naivite but somebody on that team clearly had a mission to push their fetish mainstream.
Kinda surprised no one mentioned Passion Patties from Totally Spies. I have seen a lot of people mention how that episode made them FA's or into weight gain.
When I grew up in Canada, on YTV and Teletoon there were a few cartoons that caught my attention:

Freaky Stories - "The Pill" - An episode about a weight loss pill gone wrong.
https://youtu.be/4BBX-9ToIKU

Flying Rhino Jr. High - "Comicbook Chaos" - An episode where one of the characters accumulates mass and expands
https://youtu.be/4niix1bi9HU

Both shows were Canadian productions in the 90s.

I would say also specific talk shows had episodes where BBWs were guests.
I never watched kid's shows when I was little. It leaves me feeling like I missed out on some pretty racy cartoons.
I am amazed Violet Beauregarde wasn't mentioned yet. Maybe the first time I saw the '71 film was in school on VHS with one of those carts they'd push the TV in with. I'm not positive though if that was the very first time, but that was definitely an early one. From there I started looking at inflation stuff online in the late 90s. Solely would place the "blame" for having a fat/inflation fetish on that film.
>>15286

She's more of an inflation fetish.
It's an inflation fetish but it's what got me to here for sure. I started liking weight gain because of it.
(7 KB, 263x192, images (1).jpeg)
This is the earliest thing I can remember. I was both horrified but simultaneously thought
>God I wish that were me
It probably kickstarted my love for huge asses.
(818 KB, 750x1011, 22C48469-CD5E-47B8-B838-E45D69992CCB.jpeg)
When I was in 3rd grade I read a book called “The Pumpkin Giant.” In it was Princess Ariadne Diana, who was so fat she couldn’t walk and had to roll to get around. Even in 3rd grade, I knew right there that I was into fat girls.
>>14097
That Kate Upton scene was amazing! I remember seeing it with a friend, and he was like, "she went from my type to yours!"
>>15260
Fuck man, that shit also stuck with me and the fact that The Hamburgler was the main antagonist, but fan art of both
>>16010
Pinocchio episode of Grim Adventures
(772 KB, 300x225, Ezgif.com-optimize_(7).gif)
As a kid there were quite a bit of moments whether that be tv, movies or video games. such as the fair scene from charlotte's web, Willy Wonka's Blueberry scene, the p-balloon power-up but the one moment that got me into my this fetish was this great scene from Quack Pack's tasty paste ep. Where Daisy Duck eats a lot of tasty paste and gets really fat! she was so well drawn and detailed like an uncooked fat-looking christmas goose, that this started to spark my inner kink to make me realize my sense of joy when experiencing these moments, Years later that would be accelerated more with TS Passion Patties, obviously.
So probably the very first thing I remember when I thought I liked fat women was an episode of fucking Rugrats where they spoof It’s A Wonderful Life. Angelica turns Tommy’s parents into slaves who let her gorge herself so she’s massively obese and seated on a throne. Obviously the artwork was hideous but the whole scenario and the way she was treating everybody definitely Awakened Something in me. Over the next few years I’d catch the occasional episode of, say, Jenny Jones where they’d have massive breasted or extremely obese women on and that’s really what sealed the deal for me.
the clip of a woman crushing a watermelon with her ass on ridiculousness
There was this cheesy horror book series for kids called Goosebumps that I liked to read. One book was about a cursed polaroid camera that showed a horrible fate for anyone who had their picture taken, which would then come true. Someone took a photo of the main character with the camera and it showed him several hundred pounds heavier. He then started rapidly gaining weight in humiliating fashion over the next few days, his family was shocked and he was teased at school. For whatever reason I started getting really excited imagining that happening to me, just rapidly gaining weight uncontrollably. I think that was my first encounter with this fetish, though I didn’t understand it at the time.
>>18932
I was literally just watching that episode "Say Cheese and Die" a few days ago after forgetting it for years wth?????
>>18949
Spooky.

Was the TV episode as bad as I remember? Not that the book was exactly high quality.
That video on Barcroft TV where they interviewed Sexy Signature while she was half naked in a Wonder Woman outfit, especially when she started listing off everything she wanted to eat that day to her husband.

I cant be the only one, right?
(1.8 MB, 1920x1080, 400lb Feeding Model Making It Big With Mum's Help 4-30 screenshot.png) (1.6 MB, 1920x1080, 400lb Feeding Model Making It Big With Mum's Help 2-48 screenshot.png) (1.3 MB, 1920x1080, 400lb Feeding Model Making It Big With Mum's Help 0-42 screenshot.png) (1.8 MB, 1920x1080, 400lb Feeding Model Making It Big With Mum's Help 2-38 screenshot.png) (314 KB, 340x640, 400lb Feeding Model Making It Big With Mum's Help 3-2 screenshot.png) (1.1 MB, 977x1040, 400lb Feeding Model Making It Big With Mum's Help 1-53 screenshot.png)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hfduh7xYc0&t=267s
the Barcroft Caitlin video, especially the shots with that sweater that was too small for her
>>14081 (OP)
>Title says it all. What TV show episodes / movies / whatever got you into this?
Johnny Bravo S02E10B 'The Man With The Golden Gut' (1999)
Ed, Edd, n Eddy S01E10A 'A Glass of Warm Ed' (1999)
Courage the Cowardly Dog S02E9B 'The Transplant' (2001)
Samurai Jack S02E04 'Jack and the Scotsman II' (2002)
Totally Spies S01E21 'Passion Patties' (2002)
Courage the Cowardly Dog S03E13A 'King of Flan' (2002)
Ed, Edd n Eddy S04E05 'One Size Fits Ed' (2002)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends S02E05 'Cookie Dough' (2005)
I came home from school and watched the Rosie O'Donnell show every day. I think that's what did it.
I'd like to give a big shout out to all the feeder/feedee artists out there that are planting seeds.
(30 KB, 379x500, s-l500.jpg)
Can't say there's one silver bullet in particular, but the earliest bbw-related thing I can think of is seeing the cover of Camryn Manheim's memoir when it was released and having somewhat confused feelings.
it was a monk episode
>>19499
Worst fat suit in TV history but the premise was pretty hot.
(268 KB, 621x417, enfd40cxe4i91.png)
>>19568
>Worst fat suit in TV history
This was the fattest they could realistically make a 40kg woman look in the 90s
(368 KB, 602x450, sdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.png)
>>19574
man, I hated fat monica when I was a kid watching friends. the first time I was shocked to see an attractive woman put into a fat suit and it gave me a boner but from then on I just felt bad whenever she was in an episode. it told me that fat women are disgusting and entirely undesirable, that my attraction to them was unnatural and wrong.
Fat joey on the other hand was really hot, the most attractive man in friends blowing up into morbid obesity due to his food lust and enabling hot wife (no homo).
>https://youtu.be/TA7qFXRndh0
(1.5 MB, 448x252, ezgif-1-d521c61837.gif)
>>19587
>i would give anything to stick my tongue in Fat Joey's navel and everyone thinks im weird for it :/
(275 KB, 448x252, ezgif-4-3ef0ac8f9c.gif)
>>19587
>i would give anything to stick my tongue in Joey's navel and everyone thinks im weird for it :/
(1.1 MB, 400x217, ezgif-2-c20a0846d7.gif)
Pleasantville is one of my favorites. The mountains of breakfast when Reese first goes into the kitchen.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I read it as a kid, and I remember feeling weird reading about the fat kid, Augustus Gloop. After reading the book I imagined that he had an equally fat sister, and made up little 'fan fics' in my head about her visiting the factory instead.
(44 KB, 420x169, tumblr_nvgcrdOiPW1uzq66lo1_500.gif)
As a child, I was struck by the water torture scene from The Visitors II: The Corridors of Time. I started fantasizing about filling up with water, drinking a lot on purpose and all that. Too bad they didn't use a woman for this scene.