/gen/

(51 KB, 512x512, IMG_20220326_233155.jpg)
So, because I'm an oblivious dumbass, what exactly does one of these sessions entail? Fucking? Glorified strip tease? What?
Seems like a good way to get robbed imo. And in Atlanta…. Yeah that’s a session for your kidneys to go on the black market
>>14007 (OP)
A session I would assume is a glorified meet-up. That said, I'm with the guy and I don't know if I would go through with it...even if her ass looks so huge and juicy in that pic that I personally would not mind at all sticking my whole hand up her butthole
>>14009
This is from a while back, I found it on Jazz's Twitter, so the window of opportunity has long since closed. I had always assumed it was an overcomplicated way of paying for sex; but I've never actually heard anyone talk about them.

Maybe the farthest they go is squashing or smth? Dunno, maybe one of us can get the general details if we ever see a model open up their sessions.
just ask what it entails, some models not naming names offer squashing services but when you ask if they're "self service gf experience" or "full release" they give you a more expensive menu of how much to fuck them