/gen/

(772 KB, 1125x1550, 282.png)
Does anyone have any fictional characters they feel don't get enough good artwork? Personally, I think Raven from DC gets lots of art, but most of it is ugly to look at
How do you all feel about the fat acceptance movement as it currently stands, & how it relates to this crowd? Personally, I think it's good that more folks aren't as anxious about their bodies, and I think it's put some valid criticisms of (at least American) medical practices.
(333 KB, 2882x2201, D9659672-29EF-42ED-BFD1-E76B14BFB2BB.jpeg)
>>13998 (OP)
Good thread. I’d have to say Kobayashi from Dragon Maid. Besides the legendary WG sequence from Jeetdoh and a few outliers, fat Kobayashi artwork is unfortunately few and far between, especially relative to the artwork other characters on the show get. A little addendum but I also feel like it’s hugely wasted potential to not incorporate the dynamic between Kobayashi and her overbearing caretaker Tohru into artwork and fanfics more.
>>13998 (OP)
Literally every waifu who canonically gained weight or already obese.
>>14137
How are you not finding any work of one of the most commonly-done characters from one of the most commonly-done series? Are you just not looking anywhere?
kushina