/gen/

(5 KB, 300x162, data:-5.jpg)
Just a stupid fucking thing I'm so goddamn bored at work. Let's get a bracket going and see who we like best, definitively (without the stupid wrestling autism I'm seeing from others who run this shit). I'm also separating divisions between BBW and SSBBW, so when one side gets crushed by the other they will at least have bragging rights of being the top of their respective league.

https://forms.gle/Sp593hpvL8JggWjV9

Base64 (in case the link above gets filtered)
aHR0cHM6Ly9mb3Jtcy5nbGUvU3A1OTNocHZMOEpnZ1dqVjk=

Y'all can out yourselves on Reddit and post this there for more exposure. And don't feel compelled to answer both - they're optional so you can answer one or the other. I'll be seeding based on how many nominations a girl gets.

I'll be accepting submissions until April 1st, 12:00 PM EST. Have fun, kids.
I responded. My picks for best BBWs included Amazon Amanda and Asshley, i'm not sure if that's accurate, Asshley weighs 370lbs now according to the wiki. Amanda weighed 280lbs in 2014 but might have been bigger at some point.
>>13930
If more people answer one way than the other for some of the most questionable girls, I'll probably put them in that division. Others it may be more of a judgment call. For now it's looking like she'll be on the BBW side.

And thanks for contributing! Definitely better than the whining over on /bbw/ but hey, as long as I get data to work with.
BBW went with Mal Malloy, Double Denise (new to the scene and really hot) and Lexxxi Luxe ( I don't think she's over the weight limit during her active days at least)

SSBBW Roxxie, BoBerry, Trysta. 3 super sexy fatties.
>>13974
Hey, I appreciate it. I'm keeping the submission form open for another week to see who pulls ahead in seeding. Then I'll post the full chart and open up voting for the entirety of the first round (instead of going one match at a time, which could take a month easy).

It would help if you or anyone reading this could share the link to the form wherever - Reddit, Curvage, Discord, wherever coomers congregate. I've gotten 125 responses so far that are more than just telling me to kill myself, so with 3 model names each that's a lot of data to aggregate. I still want more tho.

In either case, thanks for the interest! I wanna do this right!
>>14014
Yes, yes she is. Got your submission in.
Bumping this thread one last time before the deadline.

https://forms.gle/RXboa29HAoJeptQc7

Submission form will be open until Friday, April 1st 12:00 EDT

Thanks for your time and data!
So what will be next now that submissions are closed?
>>14171
I'm combing through the submissions to verify if any of them are alternate pseudonyms and seeding based on that. There was enough enthusiasm for 32 women for each with minimal wild cards, but I wanna take some guesswork out of that.