/gen/

(52 KB, 850x478, Penny-1.jpg) (1.2 MB, 1032x1032, Zanki_Zero_Last_Beginning_Promo_Illustration_Yuma_Mashiro.png) (12 KB, 220x315, 76cbe1523f20b8aa874b77ecc81268a9.jpg) (546 KB, 800x673, MooncancerGaneshaStage2.png)
Looking to start a thread of some gals out of video games that break the usual mold and have some meat to them.

Not looking for characters where being fat is played as a joke or they're morbidly obese, I'm talking just chubby or bigger women where being fat isn't their defining characteristic.
When will a developer finally put a fat girl in a fighting game so I can have my perfect main?
>>13861
Android 21 and Baiken are two characters who definitely should've had a ponch to them
>>13863
R. Mika should be fat the next time she appears in a SF game. She is an overeater after all.
>>13864
Holy FUCK I knew Paladins was based but how the hell have I never seen this woman
The fairies in Rayman Origins spring to mind, there's also a arena fighting game by the developers of Gunstar Heroes called Rakugaki Showtime with 2 huge (playable?) characters, I can't remember if they are male or female unfortunately.
(14 KB, 293x247, Buta.jpg)
More of enemy then a character but these girls from Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Congress to mind as a cute chubby character.
>>13941
>>13942
>>14414
Trifecta of good choices albeit I don't remember the last one but she has the best design
(1.7 MB, 498x354, tony-stark-rolling-eyes.gif)
>>13941
Ironic that a game that claims to be fighting harmful stereotypes and punching Nazis would include a black man fucking a fat white woman.
>>14415
Amazon from Gotta Protectors (or, more notably, Amazon's Running Diet)
>>14427
not ironic at all. the idea that minorities should have to avoid all innocuous stereotypical behavior lest racism be justified is /pol/tard logic.
>>14427
I have never played the game but I'm pretty sure that's just rule 34 art.
>>14672
No it's in the game
>>14671
Oh shoot, I love playing as her in hots
Ever try Muchi Muchi Pork Pink and Sweets?
>>14747
If you're actually Swiss this is the most hilarious thing I've seen here in a while lul (also check out jenny420/retro.curves from Zurich)
>>13864
I sort want to see the least agile girl champions to get fatter, specially Vivian, she really feels like a miniboss.

>>13872
Or Karin forgetting her training and decides to try every 5 star restaurant, Birdie basically confirmed that gaining weight is canon.

>>14694
How the hell Moxxie gave birth to that and retain her figure?
>>13850 (OP)
I remember one of those fighting games with a disgusting artstyle that had a bigcutie whose catchphrase was:
>You look delectable
She looked fine and her backstory implied that she's from a rich family.
>>14794

>She looked fine and her backstory implied that she's from a rich family.

I need to know what game this is, for research purposes
>>14807
That makes two of us, because the game got quickly forgotten due to its lackluster campaign and I forgot its title. The only memorable thing it had was her gigantic ass, they definitely hired a FA to get it right.
>>14868
Was it Miranda Hut from GUTS? First thing that comes to mind.
(90 KB, 393x519, lostruins.jpg)
From an indie metroidvania called Lost Ruins