/gen/

There are, but they all suck. You're better off using normal dating websites, and only messaging the fatties. Some sites have a body type filter as well, which helps narrow down the pool.
>>13800
Haha yeah I’ve had better luck on Plenty of Fish than I ever did on Feabie or Fantasy Feeder.
I think a lot of plus size women don’t really get messaged much on normal dating sites, so your odds go way up because they’re desperate. Whereas Feabie/FF girls are aware of their status.
I had a good bit of luck using Wooplus. Its janky as hell and I havent looked at it in a couple years, but it was a mid ground between a trad dating app and something like Feabie or Curvage.

But yeah, just swiping right on all Tinder fatties is probably a better strategy than hoping to meet someone worthwhile on Feabie.
What about BBW Cupid?
>>13801
I think there's also a larger amount of fatties on normal dating sites. A lot of fat women won't know about, or want to be on, a site like Feabie. And with the whole body positivity movement of recent years it's much more socially acceptable for them to use a mainstream dating website.
Wtf any dating website. They’re full of fat chicks. You don’t need to go niche for this shit. Huge bitches exist in the general population, and hence huge bitches are on normie dating websites. It’s not rocket science.
I met my wife on a normal dating site. I just set the body criteria to anything above "average" (chubby, a little extra, curvy, etc) and dated until I found somebody that I found attractive and was also compatible with me.

2/3rds of women are overweight or obese in the US. That means women are often larger than advertised on their dating profiles. Take "chubby" to mean fairly fat, and "fat" to mean 250+ pounds. Most men might not like this, but it's not a problem around here. Just be aware that most of these women probably won't be into the kinks that often come bundled with this preference.
>>13812

BBW Cupid is the only site I ever got legitimately catfished on. That catfish attempt was the only open dialogue I had while using the site. Not recommended, but then again it's been years since I've been on the dating scene so maybe it's better?
>>13821
I'd wager the overwhelming majority of fat girls on dating sites don't want to be fat, which kinda goes against the point of seeking out fat women to begin with, which is where niche sites come in.
>>13856
>That means women are often larger than advertised on their dating profiles. Take "chubby" to mean fairly fat, and "fat" to mean 250+ pounds.
Yep. Just like how guys will overestimate their own dick dize, women will commonly claim they're skinnier than they actually are.
>>13873
A woman's weight is like a man's height on dating sites. Both are things that will get you completely shut out of a large part of the dating pool, no other questions asked.

Somewhere out there is a fit 5'5" dude with a 320 lb goddess, bucking the whole weight/height woman/man dating shit.
>>13884

Correct. Meaning if you're looking to date big women, normal dating sites are very usable. There's no need for a specialized site unless you're specifically looking to live out the more fetishistic side of this preference.
>>13873

>I'd wager the overwhelming majority of fat girls on dating sites don't want to be fat, which kinda goes against the point of seeking out fat women to begin with, which is where niche sites come in.

Bro the overwhelming majority of fat girls on niche sites don’t want to be fat either.
>>13903

Adding to this. In my experience talking to women, there's differing levels of "don't want to be fat."

It can range from "I'm full of self loathing about my body to an obsessive degree, will constantly be on crash diets and won't react well to a man who appreciates my body because if I hate it everyone else should too" to "if I had a magic button which made me thin with zero effort I'd push it, but I accept that my profound love of pasta and hate of exercise makes me fat, so I'm cool with someone who appreciates my body because I ain't putting in the effort to change it." Most would fall somewhere between.

The only way specialty sites skew these numbers is that you'll get more people entertaining specific kinks, or aware of the preference for the fat body type.

I had perfectly good luck with conventional dating sites. It took awhile to meet the right person but it eventually happened.
You are probably better off going to ordinary dating sites and looking for the big ones. I'm not sure how many actually want to call themselves a BBW.

Maybe there are also some women who use things like "Large and in charge" instead of thing like BBW?
>>13903
That's fair, but there's at least a higher portion of girls on niche sites that have, at least to some degree, come to terms with their body, than regular sites, where you're going to struggle to find any such women.

>>13914
To add to this, goal weights also vary. For women on regular dating sites, they likely want to be somewhat skinny, ideally, whereas on other sites, they may just want to be only somewhat less fat. I met a woman off of Feabie who was fairly close to 400 and wanted to lose weight, but only 25 pounds or so. She still embraced being fat.
>>13873
> I'd wager the overwhelming majority of fat girls on dating sites don't want to be fat

Probably true, but doesn't mean you can't find them.

My ex who I met on a normie site was a feedee, I recognised her from Feabie.

My current girlfriend I also met on a normie dating site, and while not a full blown gainer, gets off to a lot of feedee stuff, and has unintentionally gained quite a lot of weight.
>>14187
How do you navigate feabie as a UK user?

There seems to be far less feedees over here than anywhere else. Most that are, are sex workers plugging their content, or are non feedee women who've been recommended the site by well meaning friends.

Also most women don't have pictures of there faces on the site, and so I feel like I'm doxxing myself on a site full of anonymous strangers.
>>14404
I wouldn't bother. Every single person on feabie is mentally ill. From the "woe is me" lonely SSBBW's getting 600 comments from thirsty guys to the guys simping for their Queens who wouldn't even acknowledge them by viewing their page.
Your best bet is honestly going mainsteam as possible and being open about your interests.
>>14405
Is this speaking from your own experience?

The problem I have with using more mainstream sites and then being open about things is that I'm not really into BBW/SSBBW women specifically. I'm first and formost into the feedism side of things and find that liking massive women just comes with the territory.
everyone replying is either american australian or british, yeah of course there's fat chicks everywhere. but what about us?
(326 KB, 1080x1080, imageproxy-enhancement3.png) (248 KB, 1640x689, lipoedem01.jpg)
>>14420
In NL I see BBWs almost everytime i'm in area where lots of people pass trough, sightings can range from 5 to 20 per day, mind you BBWs can vary from looking like Skylar to looking like KittyPiggy, It's not hard for Dutch girls to look like that. Once they get a car it becomes their preferred transportation method (you need a car for groceries and it's a prerequisite for most jobs). And don't forget inheritable fat diseases like lipedema and lymphedema that are pretty widespread here for some reason (The girl sin the pic I shared are all German, similar gene pool). Actual genetic obesity is as rare as everywhere else though.

SSBBWs; a couple per year. So far i've LEGIT seen 2 girls that looked like Juicy Jackie during the early 10's and another 2 that looked like GingerBunny. Nearly always have a BF too who presumably doesn't mind the weight and I have hit on a fair share of them.

I've added a pic of girl who I know to show that i'm not trolling you.

Just visit the city when it's decent weather (rokjesdag) without a plan. You'll usually only come across women in shopping areas.

There's also a fat dating website, but none of the women there are really huge and it's not on young people's radar.
>>14405
Narcissistic or worse is my experience, steer absolutely clear of the feabie girls. Many of them should get baker acted or equivalent
>>14425
How would you ask someone out who's just walking by?
>>15002
Tell her she looks hungry and “let’s get you something to eat”. Then order two meals and both are for her. Either she’s a feedee now or she’s gonna go along with being one to be polite
>>15032
american courting sounds so easy
>>14404
it's tough, but doable. average (non-sex worker) Feabie woman puts up a sheen of disinterest primarily because the average Feabie man is a literal subhuman. prove yourself to be nice and capable of a decent conversation, and you can probably pull even without a profile pic
>>15607
Untrue. If she’s in feabie it’s quite a disastrous red flag.
Ti find a fat girlfreind, one can just visit a fast casual dining establishment— In the greater southern United States one can haphazardly throw a doughnut and strike a better looking fat chick happy to get attention.
>>14420
When I was dating here in Belgium, it was not easy. First of all, with the free WLS that everyone can get, there are not that many BBWs. There is also no BBW scene where you can go and meet them. On dating profiles, even women of 60 kg/130 lbs label themselves as “chubby”, so filtering on that doesn’t help much. And on pictures they do their utmost best to hide their curves, so browsing through the pictures also does not yield much results. And the few BBWs that you do find at the end are often more of the trailer trash type as they would say in the US. Maybe it is better now with the bodypositivity movement, but 5 years ago it was very frustrating to try and find a decent BBW date.