/gen/

(69 KB, 1024x581, EpFzgnfVoAM7NHd.jpeg)
Those of you that had the luck of fucking/Dating famous SSBBW models (400lbs+) . Whats the secret in doing so ? I would imagine it's hard to just simply chat due to then possibly thinking every man they encounter is a fetishist. Trying to break that wall of just going on a simple dinner date while JUST paying for the dinner and not for the opportunity to go on a date not like a session they have with their client. I do my best game in person and have been suggested that bbw bashes tend to be the move .but is there any pointers when it comes to that? Im hoping it's not a sausage fest . Even though it's not expected but yes I will be trying to get laid lol hopefully with a ssbbw model. Any tips are appreciated
Sometimes there are BBW conventions in your area. Maybe they feel fine with chubby chasers
Trust me dude its really not hard, just be a normal dude with your shit together, talk to them normally don't say anything sexual or fetishy. These girls arent celebrities and are easily datable. Under no circumstances should you say this out loud or be smug about it but their irl dating pool is not that big. Most dudes do not want huge women. Once youre in though, youre in, the super famous ones pass around the same handful of guys so don't burn any bridges its a very small community "at the top"
>>13816

This.

Literally just be normal and clean. It's not that hard at all