/gen/

(208 KB, 809x1180, IMG_20220315_105338.jpg) (276 KB, 986x1190, IMG_20220315_105408.jpg) (297 KB, 925x1378, IMG_20220314_125539.jpg)
So i finally convinced my partner to gain weight, but i'm not so sure what kinds of supplements should i use. I don't know if i should just use regular protein weight gain powder like they do in videos or just ensure (nutricional powder). I've also remember seeing on this chan about horse weight gain supplements, but i don't know if they're safe for human consumption.
none of the above. Get Boost VHC. stuff is unreal, Reiinapop chugs it and just look how well it works
>>13663
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, i'd have to import that stuff, since it's not available in my country. And i'm not that wealthy, but perhaps my partner could pay the fees.
The protein powder in the image you’ve attached wouldn’t have many calories in it, it’s just pure protein.

What you’re thinking of is mass gainer, many gym brands sell that as well and it’s basically a shitload of protein and carbs with high calories.
I have heard that those things make people fart like skunks.
>>13658 (OP)
>middle pic
>equine weight gain supplement
bro just to be clear here, are you fucking a horse?
>>13785
>Omega-3's for a Healthy Skin & Coat
Who doesn't want a healthy coat?
Way cheaper to just make your own shakes. This one is 1,000 calories and tastes like a milkshake:

4 frozen bananas (freeze when dotted)
2 T peanut butter
1 T coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut milk or heavy cream
1/2 cup frozen berries
rest water

If you want you can add ground oats, protein powder and fresh spinach or kale for macros
FYI, I was trolling when I posted the horse weight gain feed in that topic a few months ago.
Op here. Thanks for the advices, everybody. Unfortunately, my parter developed bulimia. I guess she didn't like to intentionally that much gain weight. Well, i guess better luck next time.
>>13859
Gain that much weight*
>>13859

If she needs help purging you can try calomel or ipecac