/gen/

(99 KB, 875x730, AA3EC513-5742-4AB1-A09D-3AA5EBF31AF3.jpeg)
I’m curious as to what you guys prefer as far as belly types are concerned. Namely out of the three types. There’s the first one which is the Layla & Mochi type that stick straight out & have that sorta “permastuffed” look going on. The second one is the large hanging one like Ash, Tara, Ellie & Adeline. And lastly we have my personal favorite, the glorious double belly like Violet, Roxxie or Pleasantly Plump.

I’m personally prefer the double belly because theres sooo much more to handle, jiggle & visualize as well. Not to mention, the top half is usually more firm & the bottom is usually less taut & more flabby. Thus you get the best of both worlds! Thoughts? 🤔
When was the last time that you got to fuck a bbw? An actual fat girl. With rolls. Some people go their whole lives and never get to fuck a fat girl. To a hungry wolf that is used to bones, any fat girl would do. Any fat girl at all. Doesn't matter. Or atleast if she's not fat then she needs boobs
My first foray into the Ssbbw world was through all those news stories about Susanne Eman/Celestial, and so I’ve always been partial to option 2, the hanging belly. All are good though, of course.
Honestly the biggest fan of the Layla look.Love a girl that looks like a balloon after their done stuffing themselves.Don’t really care for the super pronounced double bellies, with an exception of one of my favorite models in their prime (Kellie kay)
Definetely double belly :)
Every big, soft belly is nice, but that's the best kind of belly

It is sexy as hell, very jiggly and lots of fun to play with it and jiggle it

And another bonus,
You get *2* huge rolls ^^
And they usually also lead to more backfat roles
preferably a as small as possible pooch belly that is less wide than the hips and looks both firm and soft.
Big, round double bellies are the best. I want to fuck one so bad.
I prefer the full rounded belly. Trysta, Cherries, Chloe. Almost gives a pregnant look. There are some models with a double that are the exception to this rule though. Roxxxie, BoBerry, Pleasantly Plump.
(1.9 MB, 250x141, jaedouble.gif)
>>13196 (OP)
gifrel is probably the closest i've come to a hands free orgasm so i have to concur op
Double belly is the way
I usually like double belly with with very round and big upperbelly. Boobs rest top on it.
Usually a double belly or at least. Belly with lots of rolls on it.
>>13196 (OP)
I love the single beer gut look, but it can look weird at larger weights when it's totally disproportionate to the rest of the body. double bellies are less sexy than a single gut around the 300-350lb mark, imo, but they can more reliably accommodate greater weight fain without looking totally disproportionate
>>15106
You are right, full round singlebelly with deep navel is cute'r. An single big shape on a woman that can make your heart go boom boom.

But double belly is more extreme, gross appealing, with big apron belly it multiplies....
For me, "Permastuffed" > Double Belly > Hanger belly.
(50 KB, 1067x714, bel1.jpg) (26 KB, 543x443, bel2.jpg)
It depends.
I think women who have just a massive single belly are fucking incredible to took at. I love it when they wear their trousers up on their belly because they look so damn rotund. Double bellies lose girth.
However, single bellies aren't great for face sitting. If I'm in the mood for face sitting, I love huge bellies that hang out.
(163 KB, 1266x2286, kristy.jpg)
Kristy Alley has an incredible belly as well
>>15360
.....kill me
>>18150
Hanger belly like LisaLou >> double belly where the bottom part is much larger than the top >> double belly where bottom is equal or smaller than top >> permastuffed, hard belly.
In general, the softer the look of it, the better
Love the vertical cleft you see sometimes on super-soft bellies that looks like a gigantic camel toe. Especially when stuffed into pants/jeans where the seam emphasizes/forces it.
I love me a big, fat, hanger belly. Prime Vanilla Hippo was the cream of the crop was that thing hanging past her knees when she was standing. Other amazing hangers that come to mind, on girls of varying sizes: Hazel, Jiggly Bombshell, Aria (hers fits the #1 criteria too), Jodie Dreamtits, Jenni Bombshell, BC Sadie, Aurora, Big Booty Beauty just to name a few
>>20152

>BC Sadie

What do you mean? Her belly doesn’t hang very low at all. I mean as far as SSBBWs go, she has one of the least ‘hanging’ bellies.
For me it's a mix between single and double bellies. But I like it when they have a really good hang and has kinda wide
>>15174
who are #2 and #3?
>>23404
Also to add onto this I like when they follow the curves of the waist and hips rather than completely rounding the woman out into a ball
>>23404
Who is this?