/gen/

(179 KB, 585x714, nv29hdqdhwz41.jpg)
I know a few of you here have been to bashes before. As a would-be first timer who would be attending solo, what should I expect? What's the socializing aspect like? Are most of the girls there generally jaw-droppingly fat in person?
Yea I fucked a chick named jennifer. but she wasn't fat like that. I don't know if she may be fat now though. And I'd do it again too
The models get all the attention, but there are a lot of non-model fat girls that attend too. My take is that even though there will be a bunch of fucking going on, not everybody goes there to fuck. Some women just want to be admired. It's like somebody told me before, for women, the desire is the orgasm, not the sex.
I went to a bash back in 2016, and I got to make out and fool around with like 10 different fat women. But I only had actual sex with one. Very true what above poster says, women can get off on admiration, particularly when they don't receive that level of popular girl attention in the real world. I remember one smoking hot girl was there with her bf and she did not fool around with anyone but him. So for her, the appeal must have been just to have all eyes on her in a way that she didn't feel she got enough of in life. I'll forever have burned into my brain an image of her being helped out of the pool by the hands of two men, and then once she was out being handed a sandwich and drink by a third dude. She just wanted that queen treatment.
How does one find where and when a bash is happening? Always wanted to go to one but never find one that isn't on the other side of the country.