/gen/

When they start working out, yes. When they start losing weight, nah lol
I hate weight loss, I want to see these bitches get bigger.
From a logical perspective: Weight loss is great when a woman is doing it to be healthier and live their best life. If somebody is unhappy being fat, then I'm 100% supportive of them losing weight. That includes people I'm in a romantic relationship with, because my sexual fantasies should never trump anyone else's life goals.

From a sexual perspective: I'm not necessarily attracted to weight gain directly, but I am attracted to women eating to their hearts content and being spoiled rotten. In that way I'm sort of tengentally attracted to weight gain as a byproduct of a specific lifestyle, but it's not the main attraction. That lifestyle doesn't leave any room for weight loss.

So when I see a fat woman losing weight at the gym, I'm happy for her but don't really find it sexually attractive beyond the spectacle of a large donk bouncing away on a treadmill.
Normalize fat women working out not to lose weight, but to gain muscle mass. You can be morbidly obese and still look shapely. In fact, that's probably the ideal for most fat fetishists.
Why do you guys always repeat everything I say? Is there a reason why you do this? Do you think it's funny? A meme?
meh wrong thread with previous post, but yeah sometimes