/gen/

(223 KB, 2316x2316, 6f589a30-8aa4-11ec-94d5-c5d638074f54.jpeg)
Welp, she's had her site for a month now - shocked damn near everyone that she left BigCuties so suddenly, but to know she was going to continue modeling was a relief. So, that being said... Here's everything you can get so far simply by subscribing.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWE5YVFVscWNVcE5jVWM9

With that being said, I'd like to have a discussion on the merits of this whole project.

Was it worth it to have a standalone site made that functions almost identical to OnlyFans? The commission OF would take is to be considered, sure, but it's not adding anything new. All I can see is a content ID tag added to the viewer that, frankly, can be bypassed somewhat easily.

Is the price of the base subscription worth the content? The frequency of updates? The price point would only get better with time, as is always the case with new sites adding content. It's almost unheard of to increase the price as more content is added, so what about the quality of the content?

The exorbitant prices for the PPV is a sore spot for fans. What would be more fair? Should there be sales? Is she right in charging such a high premium price? I'm not including any PPV content in the attached, fyi.

My personal take: she's my favorite model so I'll be renewing my subscription. $10 seems fair for what's been put out so far - it may be mostly short clips and not enough pictures in sets, but I've been subbed to lazier OF sites with more infrequent updates. Mary posts SOMETHING every few days, and it's not all PPV content. I'm still hesitant to buy those clips myself - as much as I want to see her breaking a couch and her reaction, I can't in good mind pay $20 for something less than two minutes long. And though I'm positive there are whale-like megafans who will buy anything she puts out, to spend $60 on a roleplay clip and share it to give back to the community would certainly put a target on my back..
"a standalone site made that functions almost identical to OnlyFans".... so, a paysite? this isn't a new idea, my man. thank you for the rip tho.
>>12984
I haven't subbed to many paysites, but I know OF has the PPV paywall and a private chat feature. It feels like reinventing the wheel.
I've taken a look at it and deleted it afterwards, so not really worth it for me, the pics are on par with BC and maybe even better due to the candid feel, but the vids are a huge downgrade, shot in vertical portrait, often self-filmed while only showing her from the waist up, filters, slomo's (which everyone can do themselves), really short, shaky cam, dumb effects (like zooming in and out rapidly) and they all have a lower resolution than usual. Don't care about the live stream either, I don't even watch all the videos I download more than half of the time, let alone one where I hear her talk for an hour.

If your OK with spending 10$ a month for this amount of content your an addict period. Buying the PPVs only souns reasonable to me if you make six figures, and at that point you should buy everything and share it here just to spite her.

>The exorbitant prices for the PPV is a sore spot for fans. What would be more fair? Should there be sales? Is she right in charging such a high premium price?

I like the Manyvids approach to PPV content the best, there you can let people select individual videos or buy them in a bundle, my ceiling for acceptable prices is much higher when models allow this.
>>12986
Personally, I wouldn't do $10 continuously. I'd probably cancel and re-up months in the future if I really wanted to scratch that itch again, same with how some who reliably share their BC subs. I have absolutely spent more on worse. $10 for this is a bit much, $10 for 5X this is worth it.

I'm surprised you feel this way about the video prices. Even if I saw the same vids on Manyvids for the same price I'd balk.
Short version: yes, but

Long:

Base price for me is worth it, but barely. I can understand why someone would think it is not worth it yet. When there's a decent backcatalog, then they might agree.

What I'm not amused by is that I'm still waiting on the content getting better than just videos her bf took 6 months ago

And that parking lot PPV. That was recorded in march 2021. Imagine paying for year old content.

Pictures are good. The photos are more than twice the resolution as the bigcutie ones. Something positive at least.

Price of the PPV's though? I am sure that some of you are in the situation like me, and can buy her stuff. However I do not feel I get proper value for the money spent. I've got three PPV's and dissatisfaction is a word that comes to mind. If she would half the prices, it would still be twice as expensive per minute as the most known people on curvage for example. The business model of that is weird, alianate most of your fans to concentrate on the most horny mf's. Got to finance those two houses somehow. Even though all of the fighting on this board, I'm glad it seems that we all agree that the PPV's are too expensive.

Besides the merits you mentioned , what I thought when the site's announcement was not yet made public? A competing multi-girl site to bigcuties. Maybe five years from now, and she's just leaving the option there. Maybe I've got no fucking idea tho. Honestly I think it's just the 20% cut, that isn't being taken.
>>12988
>Besides the merits you mentioned , what I thought when the site's announcement was not yet made public? A competing multi-girl site to bigcuties.

I never got the impression she wanted to make this more than a side gig, let alone make modeling an actual managed business. I'd absolutely see Caitidee and her crew do that, and they have to some oddly-marketed extent. It's not like Jenni and BHB caused Heather to close her page or anything.

But the PPV's, whether it's price or the value of the content afterwards, I think you summed it up best - no one is satisfied with it. I've seen two PPV's from generous benefactors and frankly, I felt bad for both of those who paid.
I would never pay $10/minute for something that wasn’t custom especially if it was shot a year ago
(731 KB, 745x702, EESXbJk.png)
Posting this here since i'm fine with her not having a new thread on /ssbbw. DAMN. ..Almost looks like a morph.
Before my sub ran out, she posted like 5 videos and a mini pic set for Valentine's Day. 4 of them were her singing.

I'm just confused more than anything.
>>12988
lol finnish flag
>>13229
The ruination has begun. She wants to be an influencer.
>>13414
She's got 200K subs. All she needs to do is start promoting products and she has the job. Fuck, she can get more by being an "inspirational weight loss journey" poster and shedding her size. God knows she's never going to be 600 again and her new stuff won't top what's out there.