/gen/

(1.2 MB, 1125x1124, ABEC72CA-2BF4-41B6-A2F6-83C0A002786F.jpeg)
Which models legit get off to this stuff? I feel like a lot of times I can tell by their acting, like curvygothgf. I know I’ve seen some model’s tumblrs and there you can tell how into it they are. I feel like it makes the content better
Curvage Casey is still pretty small but on her way to blob-dom and then Lisa Lou and Chloe both ballooned from skinny to ssbbw I think the models who start out skinny are more into it than the models who were born fat
>>12915
I've heard LisaLou isn't really into this but being so well received and absorbed into the Ivy & Caitidee crew, her tune might have changed if the pay is right. The before & after shots speak for themselves.
>>12916

LisaLou gained over 300 lbs and regularly posts casual comments on feabie and tumblr about little things that turn her on or fatass things she does. What's your source on her faking it?

The ones who regularly make comments about their day to day life always seem the most genuine to me. Not these big dramatic declarations, just like I'm in a food coma, I just ordered food, I gained a few pounds and I'm wet, that sort of thing. If they're faking it at that point, that is dedication to a bit right there.
The ones who consistently gain 8-10 lbs a month
>>12915
full agree .. Casey goes hard into this fetish you can tell it's a big part of her. I think now that she's getting hold she's holding the weight better. Full Chloe potential
kellijellibelli definitely. fucking godsend.
Roxxie
BC Bonnie
Chloe
BC Trysta ( it's said she's done now? If so, I do think she did enjoy it before it had to stop)
Pleasantly Plump
Cherries
Jackie
Chubby Chiquita

To Be Determined...
Celia
Cookie
BC Jolene ( suspect she is in it for $ only )
Haley Ginger
(464 KB, 414x499, 1425604202425.png)
Call me an evil nigga but man I love the ones that keep ballooning despite themselves. Yeah it sucks because they can't act properly for their fetish content because their heart isn't fully in it, but shit I love how much of a fucking b l o b Adeline's ended up. I also recall an older Plump Princess weigh in where she weighed herself and sat on the floor mumbling "I'm so FAT" like she was in shock while eating. Don't know if it was an act or not, but damn it was good.
>>12976
>Chubby Chiquita

it's still mad funny her dad was a writer for The Simpsons and it got leaked which made her quit for like two months. Wonder how he reacted.
>>12996

Wait, wat? I missed that part of the drama.
>>12996
I hope he does convinces the crew to write an episode where Marge becomes a feedee and is outed making the parallels to his daughter, she's like the only one of the main cast to not have a weight gain centered episode
>>12996
That can't be true lol
>>13012
Considering how white bitch rich she comes off of, I believe it
>>12995
Regarding Plump Princess, I actually listened to a podcast a while back where she was a guest speaker. She's indifferent about gaining but she likes being fat (or at the very least is 100% okay with it). She likes the hedonism associated with her size; and she strikes me as someone who is very keenly aware of how hot she is to FAs. Like, she knows not everyone likes big girls, but she also knows just how attractive she is to guys who do. And for her, the pros outweigh (no pun intended) the cons. All in all I think she's pretty rad.
>>13017
That's interesting. Link to podcast? I like Plump Princess, but man I miss her older stuff for a lot of reasons. Sure, she's probably twice the size now and can act out pretty decent fetish content, but she gouges hardcore and a her Lana del Rey wannabe vibe is such an eyeroller, I recall someone saying she put fucking poetry on her OnlyFans. Contrasted by her older stuff where she just seemed like a fat, flirty sorority girl, just more fun and less dramatic. Maybe its just a preference thing for me.
I feel like you don’t need to gain ridiculous amounts of weight to enjoy it, though. I actually respect the ones that gain to a certain point and take care of their physical health. Might just be me tho.
>>13035
I wouldn't be into feedism if I had to stay the same size. The whole point, and the most enjoyable aspect is gaining for me personally
>>13017
This feels like exactly the right read on PP, and is definitely an interesting middle ground. Like you said, she doesn't seem to be a feedist/gainer, but being fat and indulgent are definitely tied to her sexuality.

>>13018
Not OP, but the podcast they're talking about is called "The Bodcast." Google it and look for Plump Princess's ep. It was a rare thing, both because of how interesting PP's own thoughts were, and how non-judgmental the podcaster was about it. Honestly, if I remember right, it felt like the podcaster herself might have been into feedism, or at least feedism-curious!

Longer list below, but I think the most obvious genuine feedees that people haven't mentioned yet are

Mochii
KittyPiggy
Heather
Ash
Reenaye Starr
Luna
>>12915
> "and then Lisa Lou and Chloe both ballooned from skinny to ssbbw"
where can i see a timeline of this?
Thickhungryhoney is insanely into it. She is like the poster child for feedism.

Her weight yo-yos a bit but she always comes back wanting to get fatter. She is obsessed with food and gaining and makes really great content
>>13230
Seconded, she's my absolute favourite, Hank Hill ass and all.
>>13230
is she anywhere besides tumblr?
>>13272
Lets not do this again

>>13278
OF is def worth subbing to
>>13230
I've subbed to most feedees OF and my last favorite was actually thickhungryhoney. The quality of her pics/clips is atrocious and she was very inconsistent and infrequent in posting during the time I was subscribed.
>>13302
Agree on quality although thats not a big deal to me.

She is posting twice a week again which seems like a good amount considering the amateurish feel her content has. Seems to post more than most other amateur models but not as much as the more professional ones out there
>>13315
Thank you! How long are her clips generally? Does she ever post full length videos?
>>13316
So since Jan she has posted 12 vids and a bunch of pictures sets. Most videos are 5 to 8 minutes with 2 or 3 mini vids under 2 minutes.

I have her on renew since I really like her content but I say its worth subbing every few months to see her new stuff since she goes on sale so often