/gen/

(97 KB, 722x1280, oooooo.jpg)
She's curious about opening an OF and is even considering doing feeding sessions. Would you consider suscribing for a reasonable price? She's weighing around 355 lbs
She's has an OK face but she is paranoid someone will recognize her
Looks like a decent bod, but will need face if you ever hope to make anything, no one pays for faceless on OF when plenty will show that and more.
>Would you consider suscribing for a reasonable price?

You know where you are, right? 99% of users are here to get free shit. Nobody is going to subscribe to some random girl’s OnlyFans when they don’t even subscribe to experienced models with an established track record.

Especially if all the photos are going to have cringe emojis plastered across them.
https://onlyfans.com/how
it's a quick read. get a following on twitter or something instead of asking a few chan users. no face will hurt some if theres not a big following and she'll always deal with people asking for a reveal
>>12790 (OP)
1. Just drop some free vids doing fetish stuff with her face not in the picture, contrary to what people always post here face really doesn't matter as much
2. Stop thinking you'll just get a following immediately. Post some pics and vids to test the waters and go on from there.
I would just tell her to wear a cute mask! Like xBBWKITTYx is really attractive, but masks let our imaginations run wild with how she *might* look underneath (And with survellienace capitalism being what it is, everyone should be tbh).. I hope she enjoys playing around with this, I LOVE how big her belly is!