/gen/

(27 KB, 640x480, 2000x2000.3.jpg)
Hey, I am an underweight guy, not anorexic or anything, but fairly underweight though. Like many of you here, I admire bigger women and would actually like dating one.

In your experience, are they usually okay with a huge body size contrast? Are they actually attracted to skinny guys or would they rather prefer average or even bigger men?
>>12611 (OP)
it's as varied as it is among thin women. some like big guys, some like skinny guys, most don't mind. but one thing to think about is how familiar and involved with the fetish side of things your partner is, because if she's not into gaining and you are, she might try and lose weight. still, you definitely shouldn't be discouraged, and being skinny is absolutely not an issue in a feedist relationship either. plenty of fat women like the contrast
>>12611 (OP)
>>12614
yup, agree with the poster above me, i love contrast. my partner is underweight, he can fit himself into one of my pants legs. one thing ive noticed with skinny and/or short men though, is that they can get a little insecure that theyre smaller or weaker than you, and that can be a turn-off.
>>12614
>plenty of fat women like the contrast
This; size difference is like half the appeal of fat fetishism.
my experience has been that 90% of the fat girls ive run into online completely disengage as soon as they find out the guy is fat too. you could have a good conversation going, lots in common, get along well, and suddenly the messages stop soon after they hear that.

"fat women are literal goddesses, all bodies are beautiful .... acceptance this, positivity that, you dont have a six pack, oh ... i'm just ,,, gonna go eat real quick ... and never come back lul."
>>12642
I mean, I guess I can see why they would prefer a guy with an average body that has 6 packs, fit, etc. because that's generally attractive.

I was talking more about an underweight skinny guy, where it's not generally found attractive, and also I guess because of the huge contrast lol.

But yeah Anon, I agree with you, they can have too much standards for their own good, the chubby ones and even the others.
I've been working to shed a bit of weight recently. I've only lost about ten pounds so far these past couple months, but my gf has put on 15-20 in the same, and it has driven us both wild. This is the horniest we've each been since we started dating.
>>12655
Get extra proteins in your diet and lift heavy dumbbels 5 minutes a day. Problem solved in 3 months. Talking from experience. Getting jacked is hard, but getting fit is easy as hell.
>>12611 (OP)
We do, don't worry about it. Just be funny and kinky.
>>12655
Depends (and not the kind you wear) on whether you can get it up. Brushing your teeth, generally being clean, and being able to get and keep an erection.
A message to women. If you're unsure of your general attractiveness, do these three things: fuck your hair up, change it to some day-glow color or just cut it all off, get as many piercing as possible (one through your nose is essential), and have a bunch of fucking nonsensical tattoos (especially on your breasts).