/gen/

(94 KB, 600x900, king-by-his-own-hand-steve-goad.jpg)
Is Is immobility and USSBBW level gains paradoxically hot and off putting to you?
If we reached a point in regards to medical technology were a girl could be a thousand pounds and have no heath issues or mobility problems that would be HOT AF.
But seeing this is the real world, anything over 500lbs is not really appealing to me.
If you love a girl, you would x want her to live a long happy life with you, and have good quality of life.
Also NSFW, but things start to get difficult in the bedroom if your wife is huge.
Sorry for the Typos.
And yes, The Conan picture is joke about pondering this.
I have no interest in immobility or death feederism. I want my woman to be able to move about, roll over, be able to go to the bathroom on her own. If I'm not there to feed her she can go fry some bacon herself and eat it ya know? I can understand fantasy of your partner reaching crazy weights ( more than 500 lbs) but there is a line between fantasy and reality and it seems some struggle with the line.
I don't understand those who want immobility or gaining to the point of death. Does this mean they have some necrophilia fantasy going on? What are they planning to do with the dead body? Certainly doesn't seem loving to want your partner to die for your boner.
Now if technology allowed 1,000lbs would it interest me? Probably not. There's just a limit to how big a woman can get and appeal to me.
>>12498
Yeah, I want to be able to kiss my wife when I make love to her, or at least look into her eyes.
If a girl is really huge you are confined to mounting her from behind.
That's no fun at all.
(103 KB, 1280x720, 1627340566503.jpg)
>>12470 (OP)
>Is Is immobility and USSBBW level gains paradoxically hot and off putting to you?
>If we reached a point in regards to medical technology were a girl could be a thousand pounds and have no heath issues or mobility problems that would be HOT AF.

Pretty much! I think for myself personally, is the action of "caring" and supporting them up to those lofty goals is the biggest part of it all. I can understand those writers and content creators who stop writing sex in those stories, eventually the pleasure is pratically in the pampering. Same thing with the sex- it's kind of turn-on to know that certian things just aren't possible because there's so much HER in the way.
All of the immobility stuff is a distant fantasy, much like expansion fetishes and such- Goofy little abberations of the human psyche and it's desires. I'd only try if my wife wanted it, and if it was safe and she could stay healthy; and that also implies that she maintains some social interaction too, shut-ins are never in a good mental state.