/gen/

(12 KB, 500x500, artworks-Kb7brZgYo6nXAIuV-AhH5uw-t500x500.jpg)
TLDR: Does anyone know a company or website based in Europe that offers virtual debit cards that don't ask you to verify your idenity before purchasing one?

I used to do online transactions with virtual debit cards from a company called Getsby but it seems like they too have been forced to comply with kyc policies. Before you were able to order a card with made up personalia but now they ask for your mobile number, 2 selfies, and a scan from your ID, the whole shebang basically. I would send all those things if I could do it without a phone but I don't have one and will not get one, so alas.

The whole policy itself is super schizophrenic though, even without verifying your identy criminal investigators can track down the real idenity of the owner of the card. Since the CC number is linked to your order numer and that ordr nummer is linked to your bank account.

The only real thing that has changed is that some unknown person has your ID and Selfies that they can use for fraud and online merchans now know your name.

I see some shops (Dundle) that offer a 'Prepaid Mastercard Gift Card' that don't ask you to verify your identy before you get the activication number for myprepaidcenter
but what happens after that, any experiences? it sound too good to be true.
(78 KB, 1400x1400, PLUS .jpg)
>>12394 (OP)
bump for killer album
2022 tour dates just announced btw
none in Scandinavia so far..
can't help with with your problem though bror
>>12394 (OP)
In order to make online purchases wih mastercard/visa type giftcards you have to go to the card issuer's site and fill out a form with your phone number, ID, and billing address. It won't work otherwise