/gen/

(120 KB, 1280x720, a17a9526605cbcbe502ec2afa124221b9601fa51a93dd667f3ab77a88330085b.jpg)
Like the subject says, if you have a fat wife, girlfriend, FWB, etc what happened to them and your relationship, last year? What impacted your lives?

Weight loss? Weight gain? Any new successes or challenges/problems? Changes in behavior?

Overall, whether they're actively gaining, maintaining, or losing weight obesity tends to drastically change the day to day lives of most people. Add the second full year of a pandemic, and folks probably have some interesting stories and insights. So lets hear them.
>>12239 (OP)
In my case, we've moved together and I got her into weightlifting with my homegym equipment. Getting her to move her and do the routines completely is somewhat of a challenge. But I want her to get healthier and more comfortable at moving herself in her size. And if I can "shape" her body a bit, I welcome it.

No diets or anything like it though, I am introducing her to "better" foods, like Avocado and Eggs, Nuts, Olive/Coconut Oil, stuff like that. I don't care if she eats to the brim, but at the very least get something with nutrients and good fats and not just wheat and sugar.

As we've also findout that she has Insulin Resistance, so she's on medication for it now.
We moved to a bigger house recently and probably we're gonna start making babies soon god willing.
It's been a languishing year. We're stuck in limbo, planning a move closer to family after a few years of living in a distant part of the country. While we're thankful for the career/learning opportunities we've had and agree that it was the right thing to do at the right time, we're both on the same page that a move back towards our families is correct moving forward.

My partner has put on a few (~20) pounds and we're now working on taking them off. At her current weight, that's the only healthy decision, even if my little man might protest.
>>12243
That all sounds super healthy and some good life plans.

Are there any worries that her current weight will complicate concieving or giving birth?
>>12245
Sorry the year has been hard for you. But it sounds like you're course correcting well.
>>12246
>That all sounds super healthy and some good life plans.

Thank you, we're working things out since about 6 months ago. We were waiting for the company that she works now to hire her to get the health insurance plan. And since then we started this road. But I got her into training before we moved together, only difference before she was doing the usual cardio shit that all the gymnasts make overweight people do, and of course other than leaving her sore and breathless it didn't yield much results. And thankfully she listens to me and trusts me with the training. And she even started to enjoy the weight lifting. I'm praying that she also trusts me more with the food. Like I said, I don't mind, she can eat all she wants, but I want to keep it nutritious.

>Are there any worries that her current weight will complicate concieving or giving birth?

So far her endochrinologist hasn't said a peep about it, and she's the one that found the Insuline Resistance thing and she said the belly weight is from that issue, so if we resolve it, all the better for us since I prefer bottom heavy women, there's also a pending study result about it. So god willing, things keep going well.

And the doctor also said that she could leave the birth control patches with no issues, so I took it as a good sign, her bloodwork is also fine, only the insuline resistance, which is under treatment at the moment with some expensive medication, but it's going.