/gen/

(5 KB, 200x200, images (3).jpeg)
Guess another thread has to die for this

I got a BC sub that's running out soon - wanna know what downloaders work best for what sites, not just BC.

Mods, if you sticky this we can keep it for reference. Just a thought.
Videos can be downloaded from BigCuties by letting NeoDownloader crawl the member page. If it's recen't site you can instruct it to only download mp4's to automatically get the highest qaulity ones.

The trial version limits the amount of media you can download for one project so you repeatedly have to pause it and remove all the videos before it hits 200 until you've downloaded everything. Pics can be downloaded the same way but because of said limit it's very time intensive, that might be the reason they get uploaded on here less frequently than vids.

Lots of other site uses the gallery2 to display their content, videos can be downloaded from these pages using the same method as with BC, but downloading photos is more difficult, NeoDownloader will usually download a few pics from the gallery you instructed it to crawl but eventually begins downloading the most recent pics.

I think Extreme Picture Finder might work better than NeoDownloader for pics, it's trial software so you have to trick it to avoid the trial peroid from ending.

Videos on Orion4BBW sites need to be watched one at a time to be downloaded.
which BC did you sub to btw?
>>11984
Leah - I saw the thread on /ssbbw and the timing couldn't be better. I have until the 30th. Thanks!