/gen/

>>11859
Shopping list:
Credit for my phone
Honeycomb Toblerone.
(318 KB, 482x482, Screenshot (185).png)
Not directly related to bbws but 'Some girls are bigger than others' by the Smiths is one of my all time favorite songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovWE7sWHUH4

Also I'm pretty sure Adeline had that song title in one of her insta bios as well which was cool

Another by Morrissey is 'You're the one for me, fatty'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDzQD-LR80

>>11859

I got a good kick out of that in fairness, those Limerick bais have some other genuine banners as well
spank rock - backyard betty

ooh that pussy is damp!
pizza butt by mc chris is effectively about death feedism
>>11875
She has good taste in music, that in itself is pretty hot. "Adeline" is 99% likely a reference to the Eliot Smith song "Sweet Adeline". I like her content a lot, but I also appreciate looking at her decor and band posters, it's usually really cool stuff. Also, Moz is King.
NOFX sucks if you're over the age of 13 and no longer skateboard, but this is a song about a feedee, lol
https://youtu.be/N_1CxCTDuk0
>>11827 (OP)
Quite a number of fattie songs in Reggae/Ska. Some positive, some poking fun:

Carl Malcolm - Hey Fatty Bum Bum
Judge Dread - Oh She Is A Big Girl Now
The Heptones - I Need A Fat Girl
Clancy Eccles - Fatty Fatty
Ranking Dread - Fatty Boom Boom
Mark Foggo's Skasters - Fat Girl
Westbound Train - Fatty Boom Boom

Btw., he various "Fatty Boom Boom" titels above are not covers, but original versions respectively
>>11946

Love Moz, I'll forever be waiting for a Smiths reunion that will never come :,)
>>11969
I scared him at a show once, I locked eyes with him and I'm such a big fan, he looked away nervous, lol. A Smiths reunion is probably one of the least likely reunions, Moz is so stubborn. Love how he's pissing people off lately with his politics though.
Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Does anybody else remember this Weird Al style parody of "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys, called "I Want a Fat Babe"?

https://youtu.be/rIpuJG90Tuc
(15 KB, 500x375, morrissey tit.jpg)
>>11972

That's pretty funny, he's never seemed to be entirely comfortable with loads of people being huge fans of his. He has no filter which can be good but inappropriate at times. He isn't afraid to speak his mind. Loads seem to love the Smiths but hate Morrissey for his views on certain things but I don't care I still really enjoy his music. At the end of the day people should realise that singers/performers aren't politicians
>>11986
That's not Weird Al. Weird Al's parody of that song is called "Ebay"
>>11987
It actually made him more genuine to me, like his whole "shy guy who is afraid of love" thing is totally not an act, he's really that person. The Moz from the Smiths is easy to like IMO, it's more rewarding and challenging to get into his solo stuff(no knock on the Smiths, but you know what I mean). When I met my fat hipster (now wife) on FF years ago I mentioned "You're the one for me Fatty" and even though she loves the Smiths, she was like "yeah, every hipster FA says that to me", lol. That's such a great video, where she eats the flower, I love it.
>>12012

I only noticed it when I watched it a second time and I was chuckling to myself thinking ffs, it was just so dumb but it was perfect. Or the way he says "Promise you'll say if I'm ever in your way. A-hey", he's so smug about it.
>>12039
The vid is so fun because the actress is clearly enjoying herself, and she's that very cute, moon-faced fatty type that I like so much. Did you notice the cookie jar? Very naughty Moz, lol, but also a funny concept, who brings a cookie jar to a picnic? I'll admit I didn't get him at first, because I didn't realize how his songs are mostly him poking fun at himself, and how incredibly dry and sarcastic, but silly he is. Nothing tops playing a chocolate bar like a harmonica in "November Spawned a Monster" though.
Adam and the Ants - Fat Fun
ACDC - Whole Lotta Rosie
(165 KB, 1009x1072, s-l1600.jpg)
[Nothing to add except the uncensored FBG cover.]
>>13825

That’s barely a fat bottom
looks good to me. Standards for "fat" were kind of different back in 1978. Like When Jim Morrison was talking in 1968-9 or whenever that was about "what's wrong with being fat" I don't think he meant 400 fucking lbs.
(388 KB, 1333x2000, image.jpg)
>>13828
Talk to the art director lol. And based on Brian May's wife, his perception of what constitutes a fat bottom might be a little skewed.
Spit -KISS