/gen/

(127 KB, 903x681, thin to fat.jpg)
We used to get at least one new thin-to-fat feedee on the scene once every year or two at most. It seems like we're in a drought and I'm wondering why. My theories:

1. New feedees are choosing to find one feeder in person or online to fatten them and have no interest in making money from gaining or documenting their gain publicly.

2. There are women who would like to start posting but don't like the thought of being compared to or being in competition with current feedee models

3. Aspiring gainers don't feel capable of producing high quality (and/or explicit) content like other models.

4. Potential feedees have been lurking in the community for years and have concluded that they are unwilling and don't have a thick enough skin to deal with haters, trolls and doxxers and getting their content pirated.

5. There are no longer enough feedees documenting their gain on YouTube to introduce others to the fetish and inspire new gainers

6. Women are afraid to get fat because it increases their chance of getting complications if they get COVID

Curious what others think.
I think you are way overthinking it.

I think average weight is just increasing so it's less big of a deal to gain weight so less people are documenting it.
Also models are casually gaining but it's more on like only fans and reddit and other sites. YouTube is not the place for it anymore it's no longer wild west and this site isn't the haven of models sharing their progress either for obvious good reason, which means it's harder to see.

But even then there was just mochi, And I'm following on onlyfans a model called CeCe who has definitely gained.
So yeah I think you are way overthinking this.
>>11736
I guess I should have specified that I'm referring to women who start out thin and fit when they begin documenting their gain and producing content.

I'm not including ones that were already chubby when they began posting in forums like Softiebabie, Mary, Curvage Casey, CollegeGainerBrooke, etc. and am also not including feedees who started thin but don't regularly post content like Cowcake.

The only women I can think of who started documenting their gain when thin were CollegeGirlVideos, Natty the Fatty, Shar, Mochii, GGG, KelliJelliBelli, LauraFatty, CandiKayn and Reiina.

Jules (feedee-princess @tumblr) is the only one I can think of right now who is gaining and started out thin but she just wants to be chubby, not fat.
Aside from the ones you mentioned, Couchqueen, Rosiemariefeedee, and GainingGothGF come to mind.

I suspect one reason that we don't see a lot of fit -> fat feedees is that most women who are actually into this fetish or willing to submit to it at all have likely already indulged a little bit, which is why I assume hardcore gainers like Mochi and Chiquita started off their gain already on the thicker side.
(3.1 MB, 300x360, cgv.gif) (3.1 MB, 324x424, cgv2.gif)
>>11742
Yeah that's a good point. I still think the best way to attract thin aspiring gainers to the fetish is by someone documenting their gain on YouTube. It's a shame no one really does that anymore. I remember we had a huge influx of gainers back in 2013-2014 when ChubbyGirlVideos started her YT channel
>>11740

The average American woman aged 20-38 is 168 pounds, or almost 25 pounds overweight assuming an average height of 5'4". This is from surveys made just before the pandemic, so realistically that number is probably over 170 pounds by now. When the amount of thin women is a minority to begin with, and you're looking for a tiny subset of that subset (thin women with a weight gain kink looking to publish content on youtube for free) the amount of people you're going to find will be very small.

This, combined with earlier points that women with this particular kink are already more likely to have put on some weight, probably explains why most gaining models start as chubby or fat.
>>11772
I feel like if women realized how much money they could make as a feedee model more would consider getting into the fetish. Like if I knew I could make six figures from getting fat I would do it in a heartbeat.
>>11773 Then, you have a lot to learn yet about the vagaries of the feminine psyche.

A woman can make four, five, even six figures per month over selling her body for a specific niche, and still wanting to get fattened up over pennies - let alone NOTHING - by the first mystery man coming. Money is not the sole value they are willing to bend over for.