/gen/

Would you fuck off with your autistic posts you're clogging up the fucking board.
(384 KB, 621x628, hmmmm.png)
>>11789
wanna bet he isn't even into BBWs? what a waste of a threads
>>11700 (OP)
Fuck dude get help. My girls fat as hell and we both do our best to make each other happy. Treating girls like their not people just makes you look bad.
This isn't BBW related at all...

If somebody says they want or don't want something, you have to take it at face value. You can't read their minds. If you catch someone lying, there should be a measured response based on the severity of the lie. Lying about things with any gravity is usually a red flag that that person isn't relationship material.

Smaller lies can also be problematic and can lead to bigger lies: random example, if your gf is lying to you about preferring your favorite pizza topping "to make you happy", even though she hates it... you have to ask why. Why does she feel the need to lie about this? Was she abused at some point? How far will she take this behavior, which will eventually cause problems down the road? In this case you'd need to set the expectation that lies won't be tolerated going forward, and consider ending the relationship if they continue.
(48 KB, 600x416, 4emqhj.jpg)
None of you sensitive edgelords get the topic right.

It is not about whether you force your kink onto your partner like an obnoxious creep. It is about the faux-reluctance foreplay itself!
Obviously, none of you ever experienced that said erotic activity in matter within your lives, otherwise you all wouldn't lose your shit like these Feabie femcels and Twitter keyboard warriors y'all like to rant about, but I digress.

For those who are familiar with this kink and doesn't belongs to the Angry Generation, what are your experiences and opinions about it? Sincerely.
>>11793 Read the past comment below yours.
This website was a lot better before we let the Canadians post.
>>11866
🤣

So weird to see people debate the purpose of a cryptic OP. What is this, a QAnon board?
>>11866
I would like to apologise on behalf of britain for creating canada. we should’ve let you americans invade and forcefully annex it in 1812 and we’re sorry for the current mess they’re causing.
>>11866
Canadians suck, but they can't really be blamed for this; these weird new posts are from a balding East African immigrant who has been shitting up fat forums for years. Posted on Curvage under the username John Smith. He has weird hang-ups about race, gets really mad if someone critiques any models of African descent, especially their hair. Obviously his typing style is extremely recognizable, think he uses Google Translate and then a thesaurus for random words.

Ignore him, hopefully he'll get banned eventually.
>>11900

WTF is it with his writing. Every time. Curvage has gone downhill but at least I don’t have to wade through that terrible fake-victorian style anymore. Like I honestly have never understood, it is some African-to-Quebecois-to-English thing that gets lost in translation? Or just pure fedora-wearing bullshit.
>>11700 (OP)
> What she wants is not what she says
what do you mean? like regarding women in general or regarding the fat admiring fetish?
like a woman saying she likes being fat for your kink, but not actually liking it and trying to lose weight?