/gen/

(15 KB, 300x300, chloe-roma-2.jpg)
No racial slur, classist slur or sexist commentary please.
Never heard of her, looks worthlessly skinny to me, what's even the point
>>11710
pretty sure this thread was made by that manosphere guy. all canadian, same "no racist/sexist responses pls" message, and same lack of participation in the conversation they start lol
Well I just found her twitter and she seems to be vocally "anti-feminist" so I'd imagine any woman identifying as a feminist might take issue with that. Some feminists are also BBWs. Maybe that's the connection.

She also puts up allot of annoying strawman arguments like for example (paraphrasing) "women are always asking for their man's phone to check on them but won't hand over their own phone. Enough with this toxic double standard! Either hand over your own phone or stop asking!"

Like... no, not all women are constantly asking men to hand over their phones, so what's your point here? Some women do this, and some men do this. It's not a gender issue at all, lol.

I guess put me in the camp of people that don't like her. She's kind of annoying.
Never even herd of her. Maybe if she ate a bit more I would care.
>>11697 (OP)
Don't tell me what to do you ching chong chink.
(30 KB, 680x483, leaf.jpg)
>>11697 (OP)
Don't tell me how to talk you welfare nigger slut
>>11787
do your parents know you're using the family computer to say naughty words?
>>11787
Oh wow big man here
>>11787
Based slur user
>>11748 Her bra size has gone from a modest B cup to a whooping 32H while the remainder of her body figure has begun by gradually losing some of their bony features, after just a couple months into her current second pregnancy.

She also own her own Patreon, if this pick your curiosity enough...
>>11714 I guess this is the onscreen persona she invest herself into, to show off how absurd Western society has gone since some liberal ideologies and social feminism deviated of their noble purpose by growing increasingly prompt to harmful ideological stagnation, strawman beliefs, authoritarian persecution, censorship culture and toxic behavior-- yet for some reasons, a lot of people don't get the cynical part about her message (duh really, we are the Tweet generation!) , so they shoot the messenger rather than the message itself.

Which is the point. Why being mad about the strawman persona who mirrors about our strawman civilization? Hence why some people found her polarizing or useful to a multitude of layers regarding a variety of social issues topics, rather than truthfully annoying. And to be honest, does a comedian needs to ever shun from rubbing people wrong? If the answer's yes, then what's the purpose of any chan forum, if not being vocally free from being rude if necessary?
And that's why it seems ludicrous that one of the most marginalized groups in society - fat people, moreso fat women - rather antagonizes her as if her views and jokes about systematic misandry, internalized misogyny, r*pe culture, the MRA Movement, abuse and equality poses a major threat to their sorority. Aren't they a three quarter of what fat women stands for? It just seems like another downfall from the Twitter-Feabie Culture all over again to me.

Anyway, she's been gaining some weight. I doubt she's going to get nicknamed One-ChloeArmy anytime soon, but she chubbied up quite nicely.