/gen/

(145 KB, 750x980, post-39719-13595084246 (1).jpg)
Hi, I asked this on /ssbbw/ but got no replies so i'm reposting it here.

I just subscribed to a site that states that it can detect and will ban you if you attempt to download media from it, will this happen if I use, let's say, video downloadhelper for videos and "image downloader" for pictures? the site also states that playing 2 videos at the same time will trigger a 'piracy protection program' and all actions are logged, so playing several of them at the same time and saving the cache versions isn't an option.
i'm not dutch btw
So what’s your question, bitch?
>>11274
i'm not expecting answers from people who clearly can't read, best of luck with your minimum wage.
I wouldn’t use any apps that can bulk download stuff I’m pretty sure that’ll trip their piracy program, personally I’d just screen record stuff, as far as I know web browsers cannot detect if you’re taking screenshots/recording but then again my knowledge on programming is very limited so I could be wrong.
>>11269
>Having to state that you're not Dutch so people take you seriously.

Lmao
op here

Downloading all the pics went fine.

I obtained 2/4 of the videos on the site by letting them play one by one and hitting VideoDownloadHelper when they were were finished till I got the boot.
Presumably I seem to have triggered the automatic 'piracy detection program' by passing the amount of videos they allow you to watch a day, cause according to computer experts webmasters can't see the difference between playing and downloading.

I guess i´ll have to sub 2-3 more times to obtain everything.
What kind of shitty site is that? Sounds really archaic