/gen/

(102 KB, 711x580, plus size hooters.jpg)
Apparently there's a fake plus size hooters news story going around. However, I think that this fake hooters will become a real hooters because it's an awesome idea. Plenty of men like fatter women, and there are plenty of pretty girls too fat for regular Hooters.
I've never been to a hooters, but if they had BBWs in those short shorts, I'd consider going. I'd rather buy a burger from BBW Hooters than from Applebees or whatever.
I figure a few thousand more positive reactions from people online and BBW Hooters becomes a reality
The
(226 KB, 1280x1169, olivia_at_mooters_1_4_by_somethingaboutmemes_desyyr0-fullview.jpg) (116 KB, 1024x1024, derrgt4-e2d31e19-78e6-40a5-acd6-6fda6cb07f55.jpg) (189 KB, 1280x1280, kd_mooters_by_idle_minded_derbhiq-fullview.jpg) (327 KB, 2308x2533, derpien-dc449a0f-a051-4bd4-83d7-51bbcfbd306e.png)
DeviantArt put in the work for a plus-size Hooters concept and we're not just going to shorthand it to Mooters... why?

Just pull back the curtain on this shit - give me the fat bitches in short shorts and flab on display and say that's the marketing already.
>>11025
Beat me to it.

Fucking missed opportunity to call it mooters. I will never spend a dime here until they rename it to mooters or something similar. Only dudes that are going here are gonna be chubby chasers anyway, might as well make it into a theme
>>11146 hell yeah dude
girls in cow bikinis,tight shorts that are "purposely" undone having everything hang out
and so much more diversity in the figures
from thick cows to marshmallows
and from slightly chubby to supersized

and when there up close there bodies would push up on you
Nationwide there's probably enough demand to keep one running but in any one particular location, probably not. Otherwise we'd see more plus size strip clubs instead of plus size nights at regular strip clubs.
(186 KB, 1280x1280, tumblr_1903a341e50736f924a3dd89ef3642ff_b6b86ac4_1280.jpg)
It's a fake story to gather eyeballs in this internet hellworld, but hot holy damn would I not give to see a girl on the right working like this. I'd... well, I wouldn't give MY right nut, but I'd give someone's right nut!
The closest thing I can think of is the Shangrila marshmallow maid cafe in Japan. Obviously maid outfits are nothing like breataurant gear, oh well. At least having all BBWaitresses is a thing.