/gen/

(120 KB, 750x500, PD5_5448.jpg)
So what's been the word on the recent bashes that's happened this year? Share stories or photos that you can't find on FB. Whatever you got.
I'm pissed, the other day I saw on beauregards OF (which is free by the way) that she just came back from having a good time at the new jersey BBW bash.
Fuck, I was bored that weekend and totally would have considered going. I wonder what that kind of event would be like
Do actually attractive women attend these events anymore or is it really only old women?
(189 KB, 800x1191, 120skylar_all.jpg)
>>11020
Wow, this really puts Skylar in perspective. I knew she was really tall, but you can only really tell in contrast to shorter people. She's fuckin big! And actually looks even bigger(?) in her latest BC update
>>11018
Given what's been posted, the majority look to be fat old women. Maybe about 10-15% are fuckable. Then again if that's what you're into, good for you.
There's a lulzy BBW Bash picture out there with the Pearadise dude, Eve and Jackie. You can tell he def had positive encounters at bashes by looking at that picture.

can't find the pic right now, it's from a LA bash I think?
>>10961 (OP)
>So what's been the word on the recent bashes that's happened this year?

Where can we learn about BBW bashes going on? I'd imagine with COVID they weren't gonna have one this year.
>>13069
"Bashes" are only for braindeads who see a thick white woman and go apebrain. They're not worth it in modern times.
Bashes are for: neckbeards who can’t get laid without paying for it, “models” still stuck in the ‘90s and/or for women who you couldn’t pay me a grand to hookup with 🥴
>>13069
Sounds like a goldmine to me. Sucks that Covid basically fucked over what remained of the bash scene.