/gen/

(809 KB, 2052x3000, A454AEBD-703E-487D-9B42-625AA5D9BBD3.png) (422 KB, 4096x1359, 2F3584DC-E448-4569-AA5C-F9E575E2742B.jpeg)
There’s this website for a movie which is going to be an animated science fiction comedy, which is something you guys would be interest in. The film follows Pam, a graduate who dreams about becoming a filmmaker by going to California for attending a college, but her life turns upside down when the world gets invaded by a group of cat-like martians, monsters, and robots. Just then, she grows into a big fat giantess in order to save her family from an evil threat. I thought it might be helpful if we share this discussion of the film for this thread. I've only been on the site for two times mostly for curiosity's sake and had pretty interesting thoughts and experiences about this picture. Just post your thoughts for the movie below the page to see what your preference is?

Website for the film (link): https://oneofourrobotsandmonstersaremissing.weebly.com/
not enough information for me to form an opinion really. I think the blog doesn’t work on mobile though since it just comes up with a box asking me to sign up with my email and no other info or options. I half expect this to never release.
>Weebly site with no actual content that wants you to sign up with an email address
>concept art in a bunch of different drawing styles copied and pasted for layout
>fetish fuel plot
>obviously not an actual movie
>"I've only been on the site for two times mostly for curiosity's sake and had pretty interesting thoughts and experiences about this picture."

Anon, we're happy to give you constructive feedback, but this is obviously just your own amateur fan project.
>>10742
lol it'll probably be a robot voiced "Go Animate!" project if anything.
I think it would be more professional voice actors including:

Pamelyn Ferdin as Pam Grundy, the oldest sister and main protagonist from the family in the film.
Larry Storch as Don Grundy, the lawn-obsessed father of the family.
Jo Anne Worley as Rhota, the wife of her husband and father to the kids.
Christopher Castile as Rudy, the younger brother of the family.
The plot (leaked):

Pam Grundy is a quirky aspiring filmmaker in Redmond, Washington, who often clashes with her pizza-cooking and technophobic father Don, and has recently been accepted into film school in Oregon. The evening before Pam leaves, Don accidentally breaks her portable TV after a fight over one of Pam’s previous short films, leading the family to fear their relationship will forever be strained. To try to prevent this, Don cancels Pam’s flight and instead take her, her mother Rhota, younger brother Rudy, and family dog Ted on a cross-country road trip to her college as one last bonding experience.
Also the voice for Don Grundy is a impression from a combination of Walter Matthau and Carroll O’Connor.
Uh huh. Has the studio greenlit it yet?
>>10745
so it's the mitchells vs the machines... yep, this is definitely a troll
Plot (continued):
Meanwhile, a spaceship is heading to Earth, where a alien disguised himself as a dictator begins to take over the world by leading a group of cat-like martians invading the population of the citizens globally.
>>10742
Topic image is clearly TubbyToons art, his style is pretty distinctive. This is definitely just some passion project they've got no idea of the actual scale of, like Guts n' Glory
>>10752
what is Guts n' Glory? is there some interesting drama there? >.>
The fact that the weebly site only contains one page and this thread is the only thing that appears when you search up the movie title makes me think this is fake. I wouldn't recommend giving the weebly site your email just incase.
You can also post some your fan art for the movie here, if you like to?
>>10777
Nah. Nobody's a fan of a fake movie with a stolen plot, wedged-in fetish shit, no trailer and only commissioned art and a Weebly page (super professional by the way) to even suggest it.

My question is, why are you pushing this so hard?
>>10777
>>10779

Lol, he just gave the game away with that last post. This is an autistic ploy to try and trick us into drawing free fetish art of his OC.
>>10780
He came to the wrong place then. The only thing free around here is model content.
What would anybody think of the voice cast in this picture?
(73 KB, 915x720, fanart.png)
>>10777
here is my fanart of pam naked and fat and she is a mama getting joked on by brody foxx (he is the coolest you guys, I hope he is in the movie :))
>>10788
wow.

just...

wow.
>>10729 (OP)
wow, did you really pay $12 just to remove the weebly ad in the footer?
(107 KB, 1000x600, pam.png)
So glad my favorite movie is getting some love here on bbw-chan
>>10792
wow I'm so excited. peter griffin will fatten up pam like he fattened up lois. brody foxx is my #1 pick for smash but I'm fine with this because peter is #2 cool dude.

I think this movie is going to be the next big thing guys: it's got two high quality fanarts, peter griffin from family guy is crossing over, and the famous pamelyn ferdin is voicing the main character!
(439 KB, 2555x1182, my hot fanart.jpg)
Thought I'd get in on the fanart action
Anybody want to dive in on this flick?
>>11147
You aren't tricking anyone. If you keep posting we're simply going to keep mocking you.
(Storyline continued)
Meanwhile, a spaceship is heading to Earth, where it gathers hundreds of other spaceships by heading towards the planet. A martian leader disguised himself as a Asian midget dictator, goes by the name of “General Babonski” begins experimenting a potion that makes someone grow into a giant 1000 ft. obese monster. Just then, the dictator begins to pour out the potion into a liter glass bottle by shipping it in a delivery truck towards downtown to a nearby covenant store located at the gas station. In revenge, Babonski orders all cat-like martians to capture humans and launch them into space. The Mayor of Redmond Mister X (Johnny Brown) along with his servicemen addresses the country with regard to the historic situation. The Grundys manage to avoid capture at a roadstop cafe in Oregon. Pam finds a rare unknown green flavored potion, disguised as a foreign country soda, when she decides to drink the whole bottle by without paying for it, a glow in the stomach starts growling causes her to blow up and grew into a giant obese 1000 feet tall monster after drinking the experimental soda mutating with nuclear radiation. Don decides that the rest of his family should stay put in the café for their own safety, but the cause of her immense growth makes them escape to the nearby entrance of the collapsing store. The U.S. Military detachment begins a attempt to tranquilized and capture her, but however her younger brother convinces Pam to awaken herself for a loud roar and rampage (similar to King Kong) by the order of her sibling.
When you at this thread

you need to enable penis music