/gen/

(57 KB, 281x285, 3090E1C9-B633-499B-AC49-D5ED5EA431E4.jpeg)
So I noticed almost all e thots have this same light that is basically a round circle. What bugs me about it is that it reflects in their eyes. Is anyone else annoyed in the slightest by this, or is it just me?

Ps model is Brookelynne Briar if you’re wondering.
>>10629 (OP)
All lights reflect in models eyes, I’ve been in the photography world for 10+ years. Sorry you don’t like the ring like but it’s either that or a solid circle/square.
Guys my gf has one of those lights... should I be worried??
It's called a ring light, and the point is that it lights your whole face evenly with just one light, whereas with traditional lighting you'd need a key light on one side and a fill light at another for the same effect.

Question is, why are you looking into her eyes?
>>10658
I've always wondered if heart shaped ring lights exist and if they do, whether or not that shape appears in people's eye reflections. Could be one way to emulate the trope that's in so many erotic doujins.
>>12893
But yeah, ring lights are mainly used for photography and it's a really easy (and affordable) way of getting flattering lighting in your photos and videos. It doesn't come as a surprise they've caught on with the online influencer crowd in recent years. I've always like the eye glare / reflection effect; it's kinda hypnotizing.
>>12894
Sorry for gravedigging; my mistake.