/gen/

Cute! I was expecting a lower, huskier voice due to the strain and everything being stretched out. But I'm totally a fan.

Any others you wanna show us?
(593 KB, 1280x2816, a_date_with_kate_by_tabanaki_deeqven-fullview.jpg) (150 KB, 1063x752, 66___nap_by_novbert_ddtij78-pre.jpg) (904 KB, 1280x4910, cm__vacation_part_2_by_superspoe_de3wcjy-fullview.jpg) (194 KB, 1280x1697, 202109_serenity_by_zealweightgain_derq63g-fullview.jpg)
>>10538
Marry me.

But for real, you got potential and you're eager. I like that. Give some of these a try, have some fun with it. Maybe go a little softer with the stomach sounds - find a balance. Try out some different voices.

Looking forward to whatever else you can put out there. Loving it so far!
>>10544
I really don't want to be the only person giving you suggestions or feedback here. Really like your stuff! Maybe see if anyone has any requests in /bbwdraw/? Since you seem set on doing it with art.

Me personally, I would love to see you have a YouTube with this shit - maybe someone on this site can throw together some camera panning with these images. I would but I don't have anything good on mobile to work with.

Also, did you want to post a Kik or Discord or any way you want people to reach you? I've done some VA work so we can discuss direction should you want it.
>>10549

Is my Discord:
PrincessSnuSnu2#1792
(9 KB, 289x246, 1410783660730.jpg)
I really like this too- like you actually sound jazzed to be that big in all of these. I *might* join too to give opinions, but I'll wait to see how active you are in this thread!

>Marry me
Ha ha, right? ...Unless
>>10593
She's moved over to /bbwdraw/. Really sweet girl too. I hit her up on Discord and she's pretty jazzed.