/gen/

(124 KB, 1024x1064, fat_blonde_rich_brat__boy__by_candykittenxx_demr1yo-fullview.jpg)
I kept thinking about it but I need to know if its not just me, but does your fat fetish changed what/who you find attractive?

I like to think I'm straight but fat men give me a huge boner just like fat women, Although I still find average to chubby women attractive its only very obese men so I consider myself straight still.
I used to be into fit women with strong thighs/ass like Krissy Taylor, but now I've become more attracted to hourglass & pears (thick thighs, wide hips & huge ass). Still not a huge fan of bellies or big boobs so I guess my taste has remained the same in that regard.
I don't find "regular" ladies attractive anymore. They have to be thicc as fuck or round and fat.
I don't find fat men attractive at all, but I really enjoy the idea of being fattened up to extreme obesity by a woman or mutually gaining with one.
I’ve definitely cranked it to a few huge blubbery guys recently which was never a thing, and now more often then not I’ve been getting off to weight gain humiliation vids, especially after I’ve been putting on a few pounds. This fetish can do weird things to your brain I guess
I used to be solely attracted to fat women, and the idea of being the skinny one while with a gigantic woman. As time my tastes evolved, and at this point I see myself being the massive one in the relationship with a thin woman, or being in a mutual gaining relationship where we’re both absolutely massive.

The idea of mutual gaining particularly is something that never used to be such a strong taste for me, which I find interesting. But now the thought of being with someone just as fat and only getting fatter is my greatest turn on
I started only finding chubby or averagely thicc chicks attractive but now I’m more into bbw
I'm a girl, I used to only be into fat guys but slowly moved to also enjoy fat girls to. I'm not into being fat myself.
For me, it's remained mostly unchanged. I've been attracted to fat, lazy spoiled women (the fatter the better) for as long as I can remember. I still am.

If anything, my the kinks have mellowed a bit over time.